Items that give you Prizes

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

HMBijou

Reaction score
Hey everyone! I've decided to make a topic about all the items in V3 that give you Gotchi Points if you are lucky. They will not give you Gotchi Points every single time though! Feel free to post items you have found, but make sure to include:

1. Item Name

2. Cost (in shop)

3. Amount of Gotchi Points you got or the Item you got

and please don't edit your posts, because I'm not going to keep reading through the old topic!

This will be edited every time I find another item.

If you get a different amount of Gotchi Points from the amounts listed, post the EXACT AMOUNT (not 600-700 or 1000-1500 or anything like that) and I will add it to the list.

So, on with the list!

1. Shovel

Cost: 80 Gotchi Points

Reward: 500 Gotchi Points

2. Chest

Cost: 200 Gotchi Points

Reward: 1500 Gotchi Points

3. Fishing Rod

Cost: 400 Gotchi Points

Reward: Tin Can, Small fish, large fish, 500 Gotchi Points

I have also heard rumors of a magic lamp that releases a genie. If you can confirm this with the exact amount of gotchi points you sped for it and get from it I would be grateful.

I am also wondering if you get anything from the plant? Or do you just keep getting that scary plant thing? If you know, post here. By the way, you WILL be credited for your contribution.

you can get magic lamp for 600gp? so good!

Mine is 700gp......sad!!!!

Ack...editing is not working! So I have to make a new post.

Anyway, here it is...

Plant:

Cost: 80 Gotchi Points

Effect: 1. It grows into a sun, your tama stares at it.

2.It scares your tama

3.It gives you 100, 300, or 500 gotchi points.

Chest: 1.Your Tamagotchi turns into an old man or old woman and gets really mad and jumps all around. Then it changes back and loses all hearts.

2.You get a toy or food (I got a cookie).

3. You can also get 3000 points. (credit tamagotchi girl3)

Plant: You can get 900 GP (credit tamagotchi girl3)

Shovel:800 Gotchi Points

Magic Lamp:

Cost:700 GP

Effect:

1.Starts a rainstorm which drains all your tamas (credit babysparklefly)

2.Gives you 300, 3000, 100, 1000, 400, or 500 gotchi points (credit tama_chick01)

3. Gives you food or toy.

If I list the same item twice, that means it's an edit.

Last edited by a moderator:
Chest: (3 effects)

1. Good amount of gp (I got 1500 and 3000)

2. Item or food (I got wings and a melon)

3. Turns your Tamagotchi into a baby or oldie (Only for a few seconds) and it loses all hearts.

Cost: 200 gp.

Genie lamp: (What I got)

Nothing, lost one happy heart.

Cost: 700 gp

Plant:

It got me 900 gp.

Cost:80 gp.

Well this isn't really a tip or trick but....

get up to round 8 in bump and win = 400GP :angry:

hte magic lamp is 600 gp
No, it's 700.

Umm, I hope it's OK, but the genie lamp I've gotten has nevver given me GPs, but I'm still gonna list it! Same thing with everything else!

Fishing rod: 2,500 pts.

Chest: 1,500 pts.

Genie Lamp: Melon

Shovel: 500 pts.

Plant: cake

^_^

plant gives me 1000 or 500 or 300 costs 80. chest costs 200 gives items or 500 300 3000 or 300 and 1000. shovel costs 80 gives cake worms or 300 500 4000 3000 400 and 1000 or 100. ginie lamp costs 700 gives items turns pet into baby or grandpa /grandma or can give you 300 3000 100 1000 400 500 hope it helps! ^_^

Hi HMBijou

I know how much the genie costs and what it gives you. It cost 500-1,500p depending on whether the shop has a sale on. I paid 1,000p for my genie and it gave me 3,000p. I don’t know if it ALWAYS gives you the same amount of points.

The shovel cost 80p and it gave me 1,000p back.

I have also had a plant. It cost 80p and it gave me 200p back.

I also had the chest. It cost 200p and gave me back 200p.

Caeser

Plant

Cost: 80p.

Got: Ranges from 100-800 p. or Dracula head thing (-1 happy heart) or Sun thing (+1 happy heart)

My genie lamp produced a rainstorm which drained my Leaftchi out of all his happy hearts

Last edited by a moderator:
YES YOU CAN GETPOINTS FROM every FREEBIE ITEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I KEEP SAYING THIS BUT CAN SOMEONE PLZ CANCEL THIS POST I THINK ITS OFF TOPIC IT DOESNT REALLY TELL YOU ABOUT SOMETHING IT TELLS YOU WHAT YOU HGET FROM SOMETHING THERE IS ABOUT 50% OF GETTING BAD ITEMS

FROM THEESE AND IT FORCESA PEOPLE TO BUY THEM!!! SRY AQBOUT THE CAPS I JUST LOVE TALKING IN EM! :D

Genie Lamp:

Cost: 700 Points

Effect: 200 GP (credit ojitchi-needer), 5000 GP (credit ilwad)

More to come! I think I will eventually make a list of all items that do interesting stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back