Items that give you Prizes

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Before you made this topic you should have found out what all the items could do instead of just posting what the items gave you the first time you used them. It would have made it easier to find out the prices and different rewards without having to look through all the posts. As you can see there are a lot of different amounts of points you can receive. I once recieved 1000p from a chest and a genie.

item: Genie lamp

Cost: 700pts.

Reward: 3,000 points and bow tie

item: plant

cost: 80gp

rewad: Nothing, it only grows into a sun thing

item: chest

cost: 200 pts.

reward: ball, poofs my tamagotchi into a baby for 20 seconds and empties all hungry and happy heart, poofs my tama into old lady and empties all hearts

:mimitchi: :wub: :rolleyes: ^_^ :ph34r: :wacko: :rolleyes: :blink: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Item: Shovel

Gotchi Points: 100 to 900

(I'm not sure if there's a shovel in the V3. But there is in the V2, so it probably is in the V3. RIGHT?? :hitodetchi:

Well this isn't really a tip or trick but....
get up to round 8 in bump and win = 400GP ;)
or you can just play heading and beat it which is easy and get 400 p

Item: ShovelGotchi Points: 100 to 900

(I'm not sure if there's a shovel in the V3. But there is in the V2, so it probably is in the V3. RIGHT?? ;)
ya theres a shocel in v3 and its only 80p

I got to round 8 in Bump and got 1,500!!!!!!!!!!

I have gotten the magic lamp twice, can't remember what it cost though. However the first time i recieved roller skates and the second time it made a rain cloud appear over my head. The skates cost much more than I paid for the lamp so it was worth it that time.

With the plant I have gotten, smiley face, monster and 100 points.

With the chest I have been turned into a baby (temporarily) and have recieved 800 points a few times but once recieved 3000 points (yes 3000)

Now with the shovel I ALWAYS get a tart.

Fishing I have done at least ten times and have never recieved any points.

The lamp can also give items too! like i got 5000 points and a tv and then some shoes off of it too but that was a different time it can also turn you into a baby!!!!!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back