Items that give you Prizes

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everyone! I've decided to make a topic about all the items in V3 that give you Gotchi Points if you are lucky. They will not give you Gotchi Points every single time though! Feel free to post items you have found, but make sure to include:1. Item Name

2. Cost (in shop)

3. Amount of Gotchi Points you got or the Item you got

and please don't edit your posts, because I'm not going to keep reading through the old topic!

This will be edited every time I find another item.

If you get a different amount of Gotchi Points from the amounts listed, post the EXACT AMOUNT (not 600-700 or 1000-1500 or anything like that) and I will add it to the list.

So, on with the list!

1. Shovel

Cost: 80 Gotchi Points

Reward: 500 Gotchi Points

2. Chest

Cost: 200 Gotchi Points

Reward: 1500 Gotchi Points

3. Fishing Rod

Cost: 400 Gotchi Points

Reward: Tin Can, Small fish, large fish, 500 Gotchi Points

I have also heard rumors of a magic lamp that releases a genie. If you can confirm this with the exact amount of gotchi points you sped for it and get from it I would be grateful.

I am also wondering if you get anything from the plant? Or do you just keep getting that scary plant thing? If you know, post here. By the way, you WILL be credited for your contribution.
i know that i have gotten like 500 points or a smiley face that makes your tama happy :)

From the Genie Lamp:

-Lost one happy heart when the genie didn't appear.

-Received a TV Set, which was worth a lot of GP in the shop.

-Received a Trumpet.

From the Chest:

-400gp, which is kind of disappointing, because it's just giving me back the exact points I gave to get it.

And I can't remember all the things I've gotten from the plants. I've bought tons of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back