Items

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jojoes

Reaction score
Alright so basically I know the balls are used for playing- but like a parent, what do these toys we buy actually do? Is there a benefit for purchasing pricy items like a computer? Why should we by sunglasses... is it only for when the tama goes on vacation? Are there any benefits for the food? I hear that the diet soda makes tamas lose weight, so is there anything special about eating a hot dog, cupcake, etc?

oh i forgot to add... how come my tama cries when i give it the action figure?! i spend 1400 points for it and it cries :furawatchi:

oh i forgot to add... how come my tama cries when i give it the action figure?!  i spend 1400 points for it and it cries  :furawatchi:
if its a girl, they dont like them. they like the teddy bears. but the boys dont like teddy bears. hope it helped!~!

Last edited by a moderator:
if it is crying give it praise not a toy, and like tamaw/pants said, boys hate teddy bears and like action figures, girls, on the other hand hate action figures and like teddy bears, hope i helped.

if its a girl, they dont like them. they like the teddy bears. but the boys dont like teddy bears.
that sounds a little gender biased... dont you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back