Items

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tiotio

Reaction score
hi I need helpI just bought a tamagotchi v3.

I need help on how to get my tamagotchi to listen to its music but it can how do I fixs this.

P.S I dont now much about tamagotchi yet.

what exactly do u mean listen 2 music ?

by usin the grammophon or the boombox ? buy the items, but some items can be used by adults only

Your tama can listen to music in two ways: by buying either the gramophone or the BoomBox just like the post above said. If you have bought the BoomBox and then wants to buy a CD, don't do it because the CD will blow up your BoomBox, so you can just listen to music without a dosc or somethin like that.

¤ The gramophone costs 5,000 points but have different songs.

¤ The BoomBox costs 800 points, and can be bought on TamaTown.com in the music store and it includes one song only.

[SIZE=8pt] Are you talking about the music from the ipod? Because I bought that for my tama and I never hear any music. I think it's because it has headphones and only your tama hears it. Also, you can only use this when your tama is an adult. :ichigotchi: [/SIZE]

Depends what music you have the music called "MUSIC" you can only use while your tama is an adult :) and you don't get to hear it. The other musics I think any tama can listen to!

EDIT: Woot my 2000th post!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back