It's a Tamagotchi life

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HypnoPony

Reaction score
Leo awoke to the powerful force of the raging storm just outside the window. His little sister, Hima, still slept peacefully, undisturbed, next to him. Leo peered at the clock on the night stand across the bed, 1:48. He looked at his owner, who was also peacefully sleeping, and he immediately began to worry about leaving her. The Matchmaker was bound to show up sooner or later... and like all Tamagotchis before him and after him, he was to set up a life on a new planet, leaving his child in the care of his owner now. The thought chased him around at nights, causing him to lay awake at ridiculous hours, much like tonight.

"Leo?" A little voice came from a darkened area next to him, and with a start, Leo realized that Hima had awakened.

"Oh, Hima, it's only you..."

"Why are you awake again?" Hima inquired, sitting up in her bed to look at him.

For a few seconds, everything was silent on the bedside table where they both lay.

"You knew I was awake before this?" He asked Hima, who he thought was ignorant to the fact that he had not been sleeping.

"Yes, sometimes at nights I'd quietly lay there and listen to your stirring..." Hima confessed, and they both jumped when their owner stirred, "What's worrying you so much?"

"It's just leaving you, and our owner... soon I need to go live in TamaTown, aren't you nervous about that too, at all?"

"Not particularly," Hima said blankly.

Leo laid back into his bed thoughtfully. He was a very intelligent Mametchi, and he knew that Hima, when it all comes down to things, wasn't exactly the brightest girl in the world. And she was young as well, so it didn't worry him too much that she wasn't concerned about leaving home. For the rest of the night, he sat and listened to the great beating storm.

The next morning, around 9:00 AM, the owner fumbled around the nightstand table until her hand grabbed ahold of Hima. Leo was suppressing laughter as she lay there, still half asleep, attempting to feed Hima before she drifted away again until around noon. It took her a few tries to find the correct button, but after she finished with Hima, she repeated the process with Leo.

"Well, she probably won't wake up again until at least 11:00." Hima announced once Leo was back resting on the nightstand, "At least she doesn't let us starve..."

"Yes, I do feel bad for Cousin Bob."

"Oh, so you heard about that, too?"

"Of course, who hasn't heard that story yet? Our owner came home to find Cousin Bob starving on her sister's bedside table, she left him for a good few hours," Leo said, and Hima burst out laughing at her aunt's clumsiness.

"Hima!" Leo scolded, trying to hold back his own hysterical laughter.

Latest posts

Back