It's coming!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lolli911

Reaction score
[SIZE=21pt]Wow! We're not even close to the line of fire for Hurricane Dennis but we're still getting TONS of wind and rain![/SIZE]

I WAS DRIVING HOME FROM TAMPA TODAY AND I SAW A BLANKET OF PITCH BLACK IN FRONT OF ME, BUT BEHIND ME IT WAS BRIGHT AND SUNNY TALK ABOUT CREEPY.

I WAS DRIVING HOME FROM TAMPA TODAY AND I SAW A BLANKET OF PITCH BLACK IN FRONT OF ME, BUT BEHIND ME IT WAS BRIGHT AND SUNNY TALK ABOUT CREEPY.
Freakey!

Im am pretty close to lhe line..... *shivers* Rain and wind evrywhere. Our power went out yesterday. *shivers again* Its going west... Near me..... *MOMMIE* lol

No, if you are in the line of fire, you should evacuate, immediately (depending on the power of the hurricane).

Here in Virginia we get our share of hurricanes, though they're almost never serious. Supposably Isabel was, but it didn't effect my house much.

I'm guessing this post is a little late, but oh well.

I hope you guys stay safe during the hurricane! (I'm nowhere near Florida...unless you count northeastern Illinois...) It sure would be sad if any of your homes get destroyed... ;) I hate even thinking about it...

Once again, If you are in the line of fire, GO TO THE BASEMENT OR THE LOWEST FLOOR OF YOUR HOUSE.
I live in an aparatment complex and on the 2nd floor! what do I do huh? tell ME! plz! And I live in MIAMI FL!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back