ITS FRIDAY 13TH:0

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DO U BELIVE THAT FRIDAY 13TH IZ UNLUKY?

• YES I DO

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • SORTA

• NO

• NO WAY

• IDK

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't believe in luck. God controls whatever happens to us and He knows what will happen before we were born. For instance, He knew you'd be reading this post. :D

Seriously, though.

Lol never have and never will.

And besides every year on friday

the 13th, my day always seems pretty

GOOD =O

The only bad thing that happened was

my friend got mad at me just because

I didn't walk her home..<.< Oh brother...

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL, three words... YES I DO!

The day was knoown as a curse because on the on Friday the 13th of Jesus Disciples betrayed him and caused crucifiction. Sorry to those who do not believe in this, but thats REALLY how that all started. I mean first thing in the morning I swear I went brain dead, lol :) :) guess that didn't explain much... Its true :eek: , seriously though, anyways ta ta B)

I don't believe in luck. God controls whatever happens to us and He knows what will happen before we were born. For instance, He knew you'd be reading this post. :) Seriously, though.
*nods*

Same here.

Superstitions just keep you from living your life. ;]

me-sorta

I've heard about a lot of bad things happenin on friday 13th, like people running out of gas in their cars, hitting their hands on the table and breaking their rings, stuff like that. but Im not so sure about superstition and stuff....

The only back luck I had was a Math test and a Language Arts test LOL. I did have good luck, though. I went to the movies with my friends and I got a stuffed walrus from the claw machine lol.

Friday 13, I love that day. I never had bad luck, I did all the things you were NOT sopposed to do on Friday 13 and nothing happened o_O ....

I guess good and bad luck doesn't exist. Everyhting happens for a reason.

Nah, nothing hapened to me anyways, so I guess not.

Idk. I never really have bad luck just one day. I get back luck a lot of days. :lol: Anyway, I went to karate testing Friday the 13th and I passed. So, prolly not true. But it's fun to think about.

_Matchy

I DO CAUSE LAST FRIDAY THE 13TH I SLAMMED MY FINGER IN A DOOR AND IT GOT PURPLE SPOTS ON IT AND IT HURT SO BAD.HE IS COMING FOR ME!

I dont believe in superstitious junk, black cats always cross my path , i often walk under ladders (its fun o_O XD)

I pretty much do all the things that ppl who are superstitious wouldnt do on friday the 13th

No I don't.

Everything happens for a reason. Like slamming you finger in the door. It's like a cause and effect thing!

Cause:Your finger was in the door when you slammed it.

Effect:It hurt and was bruised.

So, if something bad happens to you on Friday the 13th, its a cause and effect thing, not a "bad luck day" thing. :furawatchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back