It's Friday The 13th!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gotchigirl1

Reaction score
Has bad luck come across you today??? :huh: Are you supersticious? If you see a black cat today will it give you bad luck? Or if you walk under a ladder today will that give you bad luck? I'm not supersticious! I don't really believe those things.... but can they be true?! But according to the Italians, 13 is a lucky number for some reason...

Not really, but yesterday was my sister's BAD BAD day. She had cramps, stomachs, and had headaches. Plus she sprained her ankle. Nothing bad happened to me today. I would say that I am not supersticious. :huh:

Nope! :huh: I don't believe in all that stuff, I'm already having a bad time now... All those stuff that happen to you is not "bad luck" it's by probability, by and ca-win-sah-dinses's. (sp)

I love Friday the 13th this year because it's my grandma's birthday! ^.^

I'm not supersticous, espeacally with good luck... if a rabbit's foot is so lucky, why did the rabbit get caught? My point exactly..

Really?... I didn't even know it was Friday the 13th... So, I guess that rules me out for the superstitious. :huh:

I used to believe in it when I was little, but I grew out of it, and now mostly laugh at people who walk around with four-leaf clovers, avoid latters, and scream and run away when they see a black cat. XD

Really?... I didn't even know it was Friday the 13th... So, I guess that rules me out for the superstitious. :huh: I used to believe in it when I was little, but I grew out of it, and now mostly laugh at people who walk around with four-leaf clovers, avoid latters, and scream and run away when they see a black cat. XD
LOL... there was once this old man who ha tons of good luck charms... I shouted "CRACK!" when he was walking.... he flipped out! XD

Well acculay i found out my grandfather was dying today.

screw this day

Nah, actualy I have a black cat and have been with her for that last couple hours! xD

Actualy, when she was an outside cat [she's too spoiled inside now!] my neighbor's friend was over at their house and she walked by and he got all freaked out and ran inside! He was a sophmore! It was soo funny! ^^

Too bad I'll be leaving her tomarrow! ;_; *tear tear*

Actualy I love to break the 'rules' of superstitions just because. It's fun because some people are like 'omg o.o;'! xD

I am not superstitious because I am Christian. That means I believe in God and Jesus, and I know Jesus died on the cross to save us from our sins. PM me to learn more about him.

Friday the 13th is just another day for me! :) Nothing bad ever happens. I don't believe in 'bad luck' on a certain day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back