it's lo-og lo-og better then bad it's tama...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flippity

Reaction score
Right now I have an Obotchi. My Kitty looks like baby elvis. :)

Background:

Yesterday morning---

Tamatchi gen 1 female

all hearts full

0 training

0 yr

19 lbs

name: Kitty

And then we discovered BUMP! So we spent the day eating snacks and having a nice sumo lifestyle. She went to bed (at 8) with

all hearts full

1 training

0 yr

51 lbs

She woke up (at 8), turned into Obotchi, then went back to sleep.

Kitty the Obotchi went to bed at 8 and woke up at 9.

She lost a lot of weight yesterday, we played many many many games of Heading (and got many perfect games). Her Elvis hair keeps her brains safe. I wish I could lose 30 pounds hitting my head on things.

The special animations are cute - I caught her singing and dancing, dancing ballet (she fell on her face), and sitting in a tub of soup/taking a bath at 6:30.

Stats this morning:

Hungry: Full

Happy: full

Training: 5 bars

2 yrs old

22 lbs

1G

Kitty fell asleep at 8. She had her bath at 6:30 again.

Stats:

Hearts: full

weight: 23

training: 7

Today her hunger and happy hearts went down to one while I was out. Otherwise they remained full.

current stats:

3 yr

24 lbs

Training: FULL

Hunger: 3/4

Happy: 4/4

I do pause Kitty a lot while at work, so she is aging a bit slow.

I do hope she grows up soon. "Kitty" just isn't a good name for a baby Elvis.

I fed her a donut, and she pouted. Why did she eat the whole thing if she hated it that much?

Then I gave her a lion doll and it made her bored.

She did not get to vote today. ;)

Aw, she went to sleep with her lion doll. That was pretty endearing, I have to say.

Kitty woke up and turned into....Pyonkotchi.

So cute!

Her stats this morning:

Hungry 4/4

30 lbs

training: full

Now I'm going to go play with items. Yay!

Kitty the Pyonkotchi is still 4. I do pause while at work, but it works out to each day being equal to about...35 hours. Phooey.

I bought the lamp for her, and the genie made a lightning storm appear over her head. Even though the little happy death head cloud was cute, it was still a shame that she lost all of her happiness.

I also picked up my Angel from my folks' house. It had been paused for...4 months? Probably more. The battery is still ok.

I am using this chart:

Angelgotchi characters

I used to always get chestnut angel, so maybe now I will get some different ones. :furawatchi:

Right now I have...Maruten.

Kitty aged during the day - never happened before. I guess things are evening out?

I gave her the costume and she dresses like Hohotchi. I wonder if that is just Kitty, or if all Pyonkotchi will dress like one?

It is a cuter character then the picture makes it look - it is all....floppy. The ears and arms flop around.

------

The Angel is....still the same.

My Angel turned into a....Takoten. I can't tell if he's a flying pig or some sort of insect. Maybe he's a pigsect.

Current stats:

4 yrs

AP: 38

Deeds:3

Hunger: 2/4

Effort: 3/4

Kitty is still the same. I think she is terribly cute, but at the same time I wish the Matchmaker would come. I'm just really curious about the whole Tamababy thing.

------

Angel evolved into Taraten. I was actually sad to see the pigsect go. Unlike with my V3, I've had my angel for years, so I've seen evolutions. I've even gotten one secret character - the twins. So I'm not as anxious to see change. It's cool and all, but I still get attached. The pigsect is so cute when he eats!

Though it's nice that the guide on mimitchi.com seems to be spot on. hurray for mimitchi!

Ah well, Taraten is a cute fat-duck-thing. He'd probably be delicious with some cranberries.

The matchmaker came for Kitty. I'm glad I read about it a bit, otherwise I would have been mystified. The instructions that came with the Tama were less then helpful. They mentioned nothing about pushing buttons! I probably would have just watched the matchmaker come and go, and then been very sad.

And then reset the clock.

I had set it for 9:59 - nothing. So I set it for 10:29 and she came at 10:30.

She brought a Tsunotchi. Strange! At least I think it was, the V3 chart does not have a pixel version, so I'm not sure. It could have been a Teketchi.

They had a little girl together. She is very cute, but she sure does leave behind a lot of baby poo. Also, I could have sworn that when the egg hatched for Kitty she was just a blob, but this baby has a little tin foil hat with antennae. It matches the TT picture, so probably I am remembering incorrectly.

For many things the baby just vanishes - where is the baby during games? I think that she is just left on her own, because when Kitty and I stopped playing games we discovered a pile of poo waiting for us.

It is cute to watch Kitty feed her baby, and also strange. I'm not sure if it's a quirk of Pyonkotchi or not, but when the baby is eating her stomach sucks in and out and her ears wiggle. It's like the baby is eating her belly. Unnerving!

-----------------

I still have Taraten. I love it when he gets mad, because he opens up his beak HUGE, and he has scary teeth inside. And his wobbly eyes turn into little X's. What a cute little monster duck angel thing he is!

Smiling Angel just appeared!

Stats at the Change:

7 yr, AP is 0, Deeds at 25%, Hunger at 2, Effort at 1.

He's so strange!

Taking bad, but not terrible, care of Taraten did fine.

I set the time so I could watch Kitty go. It was so sad!

When I set the time back little baby Orien cried and cried!

Since then I've kept all of her hearts full, and her weight down. She even managed to fill one training bar! We were playing Get, and the attention light came on. I lost the game, went to the screen and found Orien crying again! Huge streams of tears everywhere! I praised her, and she gained a happiness heart and a training bar. Hurray!

About an hour later she grew into Kuchitamatchi. What a little kissy face!!

I hope Orien can bond with me, even though her Mom was blasted into space in the middle of the night. That would upset anyone.

Staying home today due to migraine.

Even with a migraine I got up to take care of Orien and 9 am. Well, if it was a kitten or dog I'd do the same, so it almost makes sense.

Smiling Angel is still asleep. I gave him to fiance to care far - apparently he didn't go to bed until 11! Crazy!

Orien turned 1 at around 4:40 yesterday, and grew to be Young Mimitchi at 5:40. Aw, she so cute. Her eyes wobble around. I don't know if she is supposed to be looking side to side, or if she is supposed to be somewhat gelatinous.

I am aiming for Wooltchi, so I am guessing she will need bad care that is not horrible. We'll see!

Seems like yesterday was chocolate day in the store, and today is sale day.

I bought her the chest and it turned her old. It was on sale for 100P though!

I couldn't resist filling her hearts back up! It was too sad to see them all empty. I did not realize that the steak would fill all the happiness hearts as well as one hunger heart. It must be good steak!

So my quest to take bad but not aweful care is going poorly. Maybe I need to just leave the room and not watch her cute little jello wiggle.

How I got Young Mimitchi:

Kept the hearts as full as possible, kept an eye on her almost all of the time. I played games to fill happiness hearts whenever possible to avoid giving her snacks. And if I did need to give her a snack I played a game right away to get her weight down.

Stats right now:

Hungry: 2/4

Training: 50%

1 yr, 22 lbs, Orien

--------------------------

I put Smiling Angel on pause because his animation was starting to give me the willies. He does it for EVERYTHING - eating, crying - sleeping!

Orien is sleeping right now. Because of work she is paused a lot, so I hope she will grow up over the weekend.

So far I am letting her beep for food, but keeping her happy hearts filled. She is fat, but happy!

I am hoping for Wooltchi because one of our pet sheep passed away. It would be like being visited by our sheep, and all of the tama babies would be like CHILDREN OF THE SHEEP.

I know I will not get her first try, but each generation I will learn a little more.

Current stats:

asleep!

Hungry: 2/4

Training: 50%

Weight: 50 lbs

Orien, 2nd gen

Orien grew up into a...DEBATCHI! Oh my gosh, she is so cute that everytime I look at her I feel happy. Her little cowlick! Her big teeth! Her woogly bottom! Oh my gosh!

She is very needy, though. She empties hearts much more then she did as a teen.

I think Wooltchi is an unhealthy character, so maybe my care was too good.

Here is how I got her:

I kept her weight between 45 and 50 pounds.

I only fed her up to two hunger hearts full, and 90% of the time I waited for her to beep before I fed her.

I fed her many fruits and vegetables.

I kept her happiness meter full, filling it up as soon as I noticed a drop. I never let it drop below 1 empty heart.

Her stats when she evolved:

hunger:2/4

happy:4/4

weight: 48 lbs.

I just gave her the plant and it grew into a sunflower - then vanished right away. That was fast!

My characters so far, and the date:

Toddler

MARUTEN on November 9, 2006

Kuchitamatchi. on November 13, 2006

Teen

OBOTCHI on November 4, 2006

TAKOTEN on November 10, 2006

Young Mimitchi on November 15, 2006

Adult

PYONKOTCHI on November 8, 2006

TARATEN on November 11, 2006

SMILING ANGEL on November 13, 2006

DEBATCHI on November 18, 2006

------

Smiling Angel is now 11, and going strong. Still weirds me out....happy, squat and angry, happy, squat and angry, happy....

I now have Obaketchi 2 on my Tamagotchi Angel.

Last night Orien went to bed 20 minutes early when I turned the lights off. Good trick!

At 10:40 I wanted to see if it worked for Smiling Angel, as I wanted to go to sleep myself. As soon as I turned off the lights the changing animation flashed across the screen, and the lights turned back on. He stood there, doing his creepy mono-animation, until I pressed A+C. Then there was a faraway view of his spirit going up into space, and then there were sparkling lights.

I was sad to see the creepy guy go. How long would he have stayed with me if I had not turned the lights out 20 minutes early? 14 days seems like a good age, as Angels don't seem to stay for very long, but maybe he would have stayed longer.

Though, it is nice to have a character that opens her mouth to eat.

The matchmaker came for Orien for the third time this morning, so I panicked and said YES. She brought a Warusotchi. I pressed B when the book was closed and they had a baby boy.

I have no idea what to name him. :wub:

I wonder if the turkey will still come with the baby? It is the big T-day, after all!!

I wanted to hold off on the matchmaker as long as possible, because Debotchi is so darn cute. When she wears the hat it's a tall graduation cap, when she wears the wig it's a long flowing hairdo, when she wears the bow tie it's on her belly. And she has had really good luck with the plant and the shovel.

Maybe I will run and try to buy a shirt for her before she has to go.

-----

I stuck the Angel in a drawer with the sound off, based on something I read. At least it's peaceful in there! But I'm about to break down and check on her....

And....she's still asleep! I must have the clock set wrong...

Latest posts

Back