IT'S MEEEEEEEEEE!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hey, just call me TT! I LOVE Tamagotchi, and I've only had it for three days. I just got the Golden Tamagotchi, and I am VERY frazzled as to why it was even released, seeing as you can't do anything with it. But anyhow, I have a Tama named Libby, she's great! I've pretty much understood the concept of everything Tamagotchi, such as games, shopping, secret codes, etc. I've already visited the King once AND entered all of the secret codes! :p Okay, enough blabbing on about me. What about you?

Welcome to TamaTalk! I'm ZAINA_TAMA_FREAK, (ZTF for short) nice to meet you!

There are lots of interesting things to do here on tama talk. But please read the rules followed here.

But besides that, there are, like I said very good information here. For information, you might want to check out The Tama Talk Reference Section. :)

There is a chat side of tama talk. Its called Tama Chat. There is a little information on it. B)

Well I hope you enjoy Tama Talk for it is a wonderful (and may I say, addictive :eek: ) site. Have fun here and if you have any questions, please feel free to PM me! :) -ZTF

Last edited by a moderator:
hi! welcome to tamatalk! this is a great site to find out about, and care for your tamas. but don't forget to read the pinned topics, rules and regulations! pm me to be friends!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back