It's my Birthday!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bubba28

Reaction score
It's my Birthday today! :D

I am 14. And today after school I went to my friends house (because we consider them family) and Kev (my friends dad) gave me a birthday kiss and he said 'Aw, Sam go give her a kiss!' You could tell that he was kidding, but Sam came over to me and gave me a kiss on the forehead :huh: (Sam is my crush by the way) I am so Happy!

wow! happy birthday my birthday is at December the 20th

It's my Birthday today! :D I am 14. And today after school I went to my friends house (because we consider them family) and Kev (my friends dad) gave me a birthday kiss and he said 'Aw, Sam go give her a kiss!' You could tell that he was kidding, but Sam came over to me and gave me a kiss on the forehead :huh: (Sam is my crush by the way) I am so Happy!
That's awesome :huh: Glad its a good day for ya! Have a very happy birthday :huh:

Nah, we arent boyfriend and girlfriend, but on Valentines day I am going to give him a card :)

Last edited by a moderator:
It's my Birthday today! ;) I am 14. And today after school I went to my friends house (because we consider them family) and Kev (my friends dad) gave me a birthday kiss and he said 'Aw, Sam go give her a kiss!' You could tell that he was kidding, but Sam came over to me and gave me a kiss on the forehead :lol: (Sam is my crush by the way) I am so Happy!
Wow! Good luck with Sam :rolleyes:

[SIZE=21pt][/SIZE]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO BUBBA28!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!!!!

HIP HIP HORAY!

HIP HIP HORAY!

HIP HIP HORAY!

*claps* 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 12 13 14! and one for good luck.... 15!!!

It's my Birthday today! :D I am 14. And today after school I went to my friends house (because we consider them family) and Kev (my friends dad) gave me a birthday kiss and he said 'Aw, Sam go give her a kiss!' You could tell that he was kidding, but Sam came over to me and gave me a kiss on the forehead :mellow: (Sam is my crush by the way) I am so Happy!
Oh my gosh! Happy birthday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back