Its Not Fair!.....

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

football princess

Reaction score
I asked my Parents for a V4 and they said "Your 13 for goodness sake why do you want one of those baby toys?!" And now im not allowed one :mellow: They wont even let me get 1 out of my own money :lol:

Its just not Fair :(

What can I say to them to make them change their minds?

Aimme

WOW! I cant believe your parents said that! Your not to old 4 tamas! I am 11 and i stll buy them! Just cry in there arms and they wll give in!

Remember that throwing a fit or doing something drastic can and probably will get you into more trouble.

Try to prove to them that you are mature, and Tamagotchies are not a baby's toy. They show you can take care of something, which is responsibility. Plus, many members here on TamaTalk are 20+ and own tamagotchies. Mothra has over 400!

Then again, your parents may be in a financial squeeze. In response to your request for a toy, they may have been trying to ward you from getting a tamagotchi. They may want you to use your money on something more worthwhile in their eyes; Maybe they want to see you spending your money on more educational things, like books?

Last edited by a moderator:
I was going to Buy it out of my own Money I get for Paper rounds, But they wont let me :)

And Im not going to Cry over a Toy but I am pretty upset about it, Its my own money! I earned

Aimme

I was going to Buy it out of my own Money I get for Paper rounds, But they wont let me :D And Im not going to Cry over a Toy but I am pretty upset about it, Its my own money! I earned

Aimme
Well they shouldn't control what goes in your pocket. Let them know you feel it isn't fair and to let off on the control. Whether a kid spends their money on garbage or good stuff makes no matter, the child will learn eventually by trial and error. By not letting you go through this, they are making you miss out on lessons of earnign money, saving, spending, and figurring out when it's ok to spoil yourself and when it isn't.

I asked my Parents for a V4 and they said "Your 13 for goodness sake why do you want one of those baby toys?!" And now im not allowed one :D They wont even let me get 1 out of my own money :D Its just not Fair :)

What can I say to them to make them change their minds?

Aimme
there not baby toys. they are a toy that cures boredum..(i feel stupid talking that way. lol)

Get your aunt or another family member to buy it for you. Give your aunt or so the money and make them buy it. I guess it should work :D I've tried that before.

awweeee well i think theyre just trying to have u grow up.... but anyways what i wud do is be like if u get offered to go shopping with a friend then buy it with them i do that all the time ill buy stuff with other ppl.. for example last time i was over at a friends house we went shopping and i boght pink hair dye :lol: hehee im so evil :mimitchi:

Oh well, I am very sorry, that's parents.

Tell them that this will prove that you are mature and responsible enough to have other pets

I'm 12 1/2 and I own 5! My mom likes them. Oh and if those were my parents, over summer or on a No School Day. Id get my bike~ say I'm going to ride around the Local School Track (Or a friends house, whatever floats your boat. I go anywhere without telling rlly, I rode my bike for 2 hours straight to a library and back down a Highway, my mom didn't care <_< ) Go to the Local Wal-Mart, Target, CVS, Some type of toy store, whatever carries V4's and buy one, be sure to take a Backpack that has some books in it or something, then hide your tama.

If your parents are "Overprotective" or whatever, be sure to go super fast, or get a neighbor to get you one. If I went to the Downtown area and back by 3 my mom wouldnt care and I like about 20 miles from the Downtown area, heh. Just be sure not to get caught

tell your parents that a Tamagotchi® is actually kind of like a dog or a cat (or other) and takes responsobility to take care of :D

1 word puppy dog pought
Umm, no offence, but, no. That's 3 words. Not one. And it's spelled pout.

Tell them that you would like one and that Tamagotchi's aren't baby toy's. They actually kind of get you ready take care of mature things. For example, whenever your Tama beeps for attention you would most certainly go and give it some, like a baby. Tell them it's your money and you would like to do what you want with it. You worked ad for that money, you deserve to use it on whatever you want.

Whoa. That's harsh. No one is ever too old to play with tamagotchis, no matter what anyone, even if it is your mum, says. Give her a 100000 minute lecture why you are not too old for them and why you deserve one, to pay her back for the millions of lectures she has probably given you. If that doesn't work, bribe her with something. Like, doing all of the housework or something else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back