It's really hot here. It's no fun.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where I live, there were record highs last week and it was almost as hot as it is where you live. Today, it's rainy and in the 50s. I can't adjust, I'm freezing!

Where I live, there were record highs last week and it was almost as hot as it is where you live. Today, it's rainy and in the 50s. I can't adjust, I'm freezing!
Same here! I'd rather have it rain than it be blistering hot. I don't mind the cold... well, I do, but 60 degrees don't bother me. Maybe because I wear a sweatshirt all the time.

Meh, I'm in Pennsylvania, and the fall season gets a bit cold. It's not my favorite. My summer here is the Ideal weather for me.

I'd like to live somewhere where it has warm sunlight all the time, but never reaching up to 100 degree temperatures everyday

hey, are you in SC?? That is JUST like my weather...

I'm in California too. 106 degrees here last time I checked.

Puts me in a really bad mood .__.

i live in Louisiana, and it feels lovely. It's the weather were I'm walking from the Art Building and swirl around in the breeze:) Yes I'm a little odd. But, I love autumn and winter!

I'm in New Zealand, and it's Spring at the moment.

For me, it's cloudy, yet warm.

The average here is 108.

E V E R Y S I N G L E D A Y .

D:

The lowest was probably today, when it was mostly about 90.:'3

I'm jealous. It's the end of September and people are wearing toques and mittens here :(

Yeah....I've dealt with that thing for 3 years.....

Like every summer...

I guess you coud just get bored and pig out at home, sitting next to the AC and eating a ton of junk food, having all your books, laptop/PC, near you...

D;

It's freezing cold here and raining. When I'm walking to lesson, break and lunch we get so wet.

At the moment, I envy you. :)

Here, it's always either freezing cold, or boiling hot. Not fun.

Right now it's about 3C outside, or 37.4F. People are already taking out their mittens and wintercoats. It's just the beginning of October and there's already frost on the ground.

It's like we've skipped autumn and launched straight into winter. :p

We could use the heat here to dry up some of the massive flooding we've had and so harvest can keep on schedule!

Send some up to Minnesota. :)

oh god, we had the worst september in PA (in my opinion). The temperature wouldn't make up its mind and kept going from high 90's to low 70's, and I just want it to get cold already! I love autumn and winter weather, so i'm just done with all these hot days. xP I wanna wear fall clothing now, and plus for some reason i outgrew all my shorts within the last 3 months.

In Arizona, the heat finally broke. We were having 107-108 days until about Oct 5 when we had a huge storm go through, and brought fall with it. That is down in Phoenix where I work(about 1050 ft. elevation). Up in Mayer where I live (4000 ft. elevation), it's about 15-20 degrees cooler. At night at home it's been getting down to the high 30s. Hooray for fall!!

I live lower/central New York, and last week we had higher than average temperatures. It got into the mid 70's, which is pretty uncommon for late October. But today, it's going to be in the 50's and the 40's. Whatever happened to the 60's? I do like the fall though, trees changing colors and cool weather. I don't care about heat after summer, it's not like a have the time to go swimming anyway.

I live in Australia.

We use Celsius temperature but thanks to a weather converter I've worked this out.

Last summer we got to about 48C degrees, which would be 118F.

I think I've bet all of you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back