It's September 11th. The annaversery of the

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamagirl1092

Reaction score
I would like to take this moment to remenber all of the innocent people that died today, 5 years ago in the horrible event that occured in New York, and Washington DC. B)

Ih yeah!! OK.... someting sad.... OK.... here we go!!

I am Truely sorry ot all that had to go thrugh that terrible ordeal, where the twin towers collapsed....

My condolences are with the famlies of those who died...

Let us thank all of the firemen and women that risked there lives to help others....

TamaGirl05xXx B)

yup, it's so sad for all in new york that day...and think of all the tamas that died! lol

[SIZE=12pt]sry, but i already posted something like this the day before so i don't forget!!! B) [/color][/SIZE]

Do you know that there is a movie called 911 and it is about the bombings and they are saying the Americans bombed themselfs so they would have a chance to bomb Iraq... Oh and it proves that they are lieing about the Pentegon bombs too.

But still a moment of silence for the ppl who were hurt.

Do you know that there is a movie called 911 and it is about the bombings and they are saying the Americans bombed themselfs so they would have a chance to bomb Iraq... Oh and it proves that they are lieing about the Pentegon bombs too.
But still a moment of silence for the ppl who were hurt.
THAT MOVIE IS GARBAGE!!! THE GUY WHO MADE IT IS A COMPLETE IDIOT!!!

Sorry, but the movie and that guy make me SO MAD!!!.

:) :D :D :D :p :angry: :angry: :angry:

Last edited by a moderator:
*Quote removed by Jappyx*
Please! Watch your language! There are younger members on this site and their parents wouldn't appreciate it if this site was filled with swearing!

*Quote removed by Jappyx*
....And why do you say that? Why don't you like the guy who made that movie? :)

BECAUSE THE GUY WHO MADE THE MOVIE IS TOO COWARDLY TO STATE HIS STUPID OPINION, SO HE MAKES STUPID MOVIES ABOUT HIST STUPID OPINION INSTEAD!!!!!

To all who have read my one post: I apologize for the bad language. It was wrong for me to post it, and I have since edited the bad language out. Sorry.

B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B)

B) B) B) B)

If I knew it was goning to make people yell and swear I wouldn't have posted it.......

I will just keep my opinions to myself from now one,

Sorry people I am really sorry. B) B) B) B)

It is a very sad day for all. I feel very sad for the people of America - and everyone that was affected.

If I knew it was goning to make people yell and swear I wouldn't have posted it.......I will just keep my opinions to myself from now one,

Sorry people I am really sorry.
Don't apologize, you have the right to post your opinion. I was the one that was wrong, not you. I shouldn't have posted what I did.

B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back