It's SOMEONE'S special day Tomorrow! (^)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Birthday for today :lol: .

It's my boyfriends birthday next Thursday - I'm probably more excited than him. He gets alot of money for Birthday/Christmas and he's getting a really nice new car when he has all the money together. He already has 2 on his drive. One without an engine that he's been fixing with his friend. And another that is in working order :( . I have to go shopping on Sunday to get him a present.

Happy Birthday for today :( .
It's my boyfriends birthday next Thursday - I'm probably more excited than him. He gets alot of money for Birthday/Christmas and he's getting a really nice new car when he has all the money together. He already has 2 on his drive. One without an engine that he's been fixing with his friend. And another that is in working order :( . I have to go shopping on Sunday to get him a present.
Happy birthday to your boyfriend! OPAH!

Thank you very much, all! Very sweet Card, Locky- It looks awesome! :D

I was sick on my Birthday, ( :wacko: ) but I didn't let that get in the way of having a great time. :ph34r: I got a Digital Pink Camera, and $50 in Money. My Birthday Party is tomorrow, where 10 more people are heading my way. :)

Tomorrow, yes indeed, is my 13'th Birthday. I'm an official teenager. ['Watch out, there's a Teenager in the house!' is my Mom's pick-up line. Gosh. :) Whatever.]I'm hopeing to get a Pink Digital Camera, or a Miley Cyrus Concert ticket.

Anyways, enough about me. Do any of you have an upcoming Birthday near Early October? Post here if so. :D
[SIZE=14pt]H A P P Y B I R T H D A Y ![/SIZE] Yay teenager years!

Thank you very much, all! Very sweet Card, Locky- It looks awesome! :D  

I was sick on my Birthday, ( :ph34r: ) but I didn't let that get in the way of having a great time. :huh: I got a Digital Pink Camera, and $50 in Money. My Birthday Party is tomorrow, where 10 more people are heading my way. :)
Thats too bad about you being sick :huh:

Well have an awesome time at your party

~abby :wacko:

Happy Birthday!! :) Mine is on Christmas I'm not lie.in!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back