iTunes

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kuchi11

Reaction score
I found out about ddr supernova downloads are available now, and you can get them from iTunes and Napster. My parents do not want me to suscribe to Napster, so I have to use iTunes. I do not have an iPod; I have an mp3 player, and I have heard that iTunes does not play on anything but iPods. Is this true? Help me please.

kuchi11

[SIZE=14pt]I think so cause I have an Ipod nano and mp3 player have different things than Ipod...I THINK! [/SIZE] :huh: :unsure: :unsure:

It doesn't work with iTunes but I think that you can use LimeWire for your MP3. Try using LimeWire; it's free.
[SIZE=14pt]yea i have Lime Wire almost half of all the songs are for mp3![/SIZE]

I *think* that stuff you download through iTunes is encoded to only play in iTunes or a iTunes compatible device (like an iPod), but I'm not 100% sure. I've never tried to put something downloaded from iTunes onto a non-Apple product. Why don't you try and find out? It certainly can't hurt.

Well, just remember that using the Lime Wire software IS ILLEGAL. There is always a small chance that someone could be monitoring your download activity and could be taking IP addresses.

Keep that in the back of your mind.

I have not used it in months. When I do use it, I use it to find weird old stuff more than 20ish years old.

I use iTunes alot and you CAN put the music from iTunes onto other mp3 players- it's just alot easier with an iPod [hence the i infrot of tunes]. You have to save it to your computer in your music folder [you *may* have to burn it to a CD then put them somewhere else on your computer] and then you have access to it through whatever program came with your mp3 player.

Limewire is very good. Fast and free. And the songs aren't FOR mp3, it is an MP3 FILE. You can use them on an iPod. My friend does and it works FINE.

I went on the Napster website, and got a free trial for one week, so I downloaded from there. The only problem was I couldn;t figure out why the CDs wouldn't burn. Then, I realized to take off some of the songs and put them on the other disc.

Thank you for your help TT members! I appreciate it.

Latest posts

Back