I'v never seen this happen

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Michaela13542

Reaction score
I just downloaded my v4 Mimichi named Maddy and I connected it to my v4.5 tamagotchi (I don't know the name of its kind) named Nike. Maddy did not have a fishing pole or honey but nike did and after I connected them Maddy my Mimichi had a fishing pole and honey but Nike still had the fishing pole and the honey. So im not sure what happened. Then I used both fishing poles and then I did not have the fishing poles but when I used ithe fishing pole before I still had it. Has this ever happened to you? ^_^

Whoa! They BOTH got Honey and the Fishing Pole? That is a strange glitch. It hasn't happened to me, but I wish it would! Just think of it this way: Free Honey and a free Fishing Pole! ^_^

No that has never happened to me before, and I have no idea what happened there! ;) It could be a glitch. Hope you figure it out!

Hm, very odd. I have never had anything like this happen to me before, but it seems to be some sort of glitch caused by connecting. There have been other glitches reported when you connect V4s and V4.5s, such as teenagers having babies! :) Since this glitch didn't have any ill effects on your tamagotchi, I'd look at it this way: free stuff! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back