I've been hacked!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jamester.call.me.jamester

Reaction score
:D After reading a post about not putting personal info in your profile, I went to make some changes in it so I wasn't giving out TOO much info.

Then I noticed that everything was blank exccept my interests which said "magicarp"

My email address that said "[email protected]" :D

My website that said: loserloser.com/loser - or something like that!

And it said i lived in Austria, I live in Australia!

I didn't do it because i'm not a loser!!! :chohimetchi:

I hope i find out who did it!!! :ichigotchi:

Oh no at least it didnt muck around with your realtion ships with people :D

I feel sorry for you, its happened to me once...

If this is the case then I would suggest you change your password. Always make sure you choose something that is not related to your name or tamagotchis. Eg. Avoid using passwords like Mimitchi or Iluvemimitchis etc. Even better is to put numbers in your password or put two totally unrelated words together like bikeprinter. :D

If this is the case then I would suggest you change your password. Always make sure you choose something that is not related to your name or tamagotchis. Eg. Avoid using passwords like Mimitchi or Iluvemimitchis etc. Even better is to put numbers in your password or put two totally unrelated words together like bikeprinter. :D
Thats the right thing to do!

Hey, why didnt I think of that.... :D

Hey Jamester, I cant reply to your PM's. It says:

ERROR

This member has chosen not to be contacable by board Messenger

This personal messege has not been sent.

It's a good practice to change your passwords for forums, email addresses, etc. once a month or so. It's worth it in the long run! :D

Hacked???? Thats wierd. Why would they do that? Its just lame. Did u change it? (the info) Cuz loser.com, is a little sad

Don't worry everyone!

I fixed it and it is all straightend out!

If there is a Tama Guide reading this, can you please close the topic, it has been sorted out and there is no need for this post anymore! :hitodetchi:

:huh: After reading a post about not putting personal info in your profile, I went to make some changes in it so I wasn't giving out TOO much info.Then I noticed that everything was blank exccept my interests which said "magicarp"

My email address that said "[email protected]" :furawatchi:

My website that said: loserloser.com/loser - or something like that!

And it said i lived in Austria, I live in Australia!

I didn't do it because i'm not a loser!!! <_<

I hope i find out who did it!!! :angry:
I was the one that posted that personal info post. I feel like this is all my fault in a way. :ph34r: i am very sorry that that happened to you, and the person who did that should be arrested. Again, I'm sorry that that happened. If you could PM me, I would really appreciate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back