I've been robbed!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That happened to my tama to it made him cry! :furawatchi: hope it doesnt happen again soon to your tama! best of luck with opening your mail!

~TamagardenGurl~

Ps. hope your tama's doing well! :lol:

I opened my mail the other day and the same dude robbed me 800 points. But then this morning the King gave me 1800 points. Not too bad. ;)

It happened to me twice today. First time took 100. Second time took 500. Poor Miley.

Hey

Yeah i've been robbed a few times too and its real annoying. What you need to do is pay attention toy our fortune. The strong man shows the likeliness of you getting robbed. If you think you are getting robbed then pay attention to what I am going to say next.

You get mail every 5 hours. If you get mail before the 5 hours is up tehn it is a robber. DO NOT OPEN. Leave it and it will go away after a while.

Hope this helped. LEt me know

During school today, A poopy rober came. It was scary :) and funny ;) !!! It was cool. That was very creative for them to think of having a robber come! <_<

Man! I got a letter in the Tama-Mail and when I opened it up a suspicious Tama dropped down with black glasses and dressed in black took 500gp from me! Made my Tama cry! lol Opening mail can be so dangerous! lol
that same thing happend to me ;) ;) :mametchi: :mimitchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back