I've never seen this tam anywhere else before

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamaw/pants

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I got my first v2 a few years ago.. I think it was summer of '05? Anyway, it is a real one. I got it at target with the casing and everything. I thought it was pretty so I bought it [and to think I was debating whether to get that or the aquapet!].

The thing is, I've never seen it anywhere else in stores or online. I know it's a v2 because it has the slot game as an adult [my fav. game of all time! :huh: ] though it kind of resembles a v1 I saw listed on Mothra's site but it wasn't exact.

Anywho, here's the pic: https://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q68/mad...dsh33p/TAMA.jpg

Have you seen it or have this design yourself?

Yes, i have, but i didnt see it in the shops. i know i have seen though, i think i was gonna buy it :huh:

Unfortunately, I don't have the design. I really wished I did though. My collection is nothing compared to yours.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, first let me start off by saying you are extremely lucky to have a V2!! And I actually think I have seen that design before, on eBay somewhere. It's very pretty!

Back in 06, I had a kid in my class with that design. It looks so uncommon and pweety. <3

Are they not the same thing?  :D *TWP ish now confoozed*
Oh and lol Tamadude- I barely have a collection. Maybe you're thinking of someone else but I only have like.. five tams. xD

Thanks guys. I think it's pwetty too. :3
Only 5 tamas, I have 2! I don't understand why people collect them. You can't take care of them all at the same time! Sure you can look at them, but what fun is that?!!! :eek:

I only have four tamas. :pochitchi:

Anyway, that is a pwetty design. The V2 is a rare find! I'm afraid I haven't seen any V2's around the internet. Sorry. :D But I'll keep on the lookout for it.

Are they not the same thing? :puroperatchi: *TWP ish now confoozed*
Oh and lol Tamadude- I barely have a collection. Maybe you're thinking of someone else but I only have like.. five tams. xD

Thanks guys. I think it's pwetty too. :3
But my collection isn't a vibrant as yours. Just some plain older Tamagotchis.

I have seen that design it wasn't in a store like target but I believe I saw it on Amazon.com, I'm pretty sure its real.

Chloe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back