ive read all the stories on child abbuse...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

has your mom/sis/or you been abused by anyone?have you or are you kidnapped?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

wubzywoo

Reaction score
this is like the one bfore, but has your mother been abused? have yo been abused? has any one you no been abused by anyone? Do no anyone that has been kidnapped or you have been kidnapped? I just want to no couse i saw a story on the news bout some kids kidnapped for 4 years and just now found... please post here.oh yah, im not married, kidnapped, or abbused... im 11.

I was physically abused by my mom, sister, and dad until I was 10 years old, and mentally abused by them until I was 15. Then I told my therapist. My therapist called and yelled at my mom to stop, but my sister and dad still do it when they see me. I'm happy to say that I only see my dad twice a year if at all, and my sister is easy to avoid. She lives in her own house, and when she comes to mine I stay in my room with the door locked.

It's not something I'm like 'zomg i hate u and life!' about. I hardly care anymore because I know how to get under my sister's skin and give her crap back to her. I guess after so many years, I've kind of gotten used to it and learned to shrug it off.

Never been abused. But Child abuse, husband abuse, abuse is just plain wrong. I doubt it's ever gonna stop though. Oh well.

Abuse reminds me of Red Jumpsuit Apparatus' "Face Down" song. Which is a really good abuse song.

bamcr

Abused? Um, If someone has never been abused in their life I would be quite suprised. Any way, what kinda abuse? Physical, verbal. Also does playful abuse count?

Last edited by a moderator:
I have never been abused, kidnapped, or anything. I really hope it stays that way. My worst fear is being abducted (kidnapped) or abused.

Luckily, I haven't been abused or abducted ;) Hopefully none of use TamaTalkers will get Abducted or Child Abused! Sadly, as I can see Sweet Kandi and some other TamaTalkians got child abused..My sister got child abused once. My dad slapped her in the bottom three times reeally hard and he said something with the h word in it. Poor sister :D I absolutly hate child abuse!

//TamaPATCHI

I've never been abused before, and I hope it stays that way. But some guy was following me once at the store o_0' it was creepy. I stayed by my mom's side the whole time ;)

No, never been abused, but my best friend (well one of my best friends) her dad abused her and her mom. So Alexis (the daughter, wich is my best friend) started thinking like she was mental or something so she had to start taking certain medicene for it. Her mom got away from her father, and so did Alexis and her little sister and little brother. He is a criminal now, one of the top criminals in Tennessee for a while.

And someone has tryed to kidnap my cousin and her friend at her neighbourhood park.

They were out in a feild next to the neighbourhood's park, playing around. Thankfully, the younger kids were on the playground when this happened...

Someone jumped out of the bushes and here is what happened from there.

Kidnapper dude:Come here now!

Taylor (my cousin) and best friend~ No..(backs backwards slowly)

Kidnapper dude~ (pulls out gun) come here now!

Taylor and friend~(runs and screams)

Kidnapper guy~(follows them with gun)

Random guy~ (sees him running after them)

Kidnapper guy~ (sees random guy and runs away)

Scary scary!

I was never abused, but someone tried to kidknapp my mom, and she kicked the dude in the face with her shoe. She was in the newspaper after that, lol. ;)

But, she's ok. :D

Alimania

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back