Jade's Baby Tamagotchi Guide!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

xox_Jaade

Reaction score
[SIZE=21pt]Jade's Baby Tamagotchi Guide![/SIZE]

[SIZE=8pt]Hi, I'm here to tell you all my knowledge about baby tamagotchis. I'm hoping this is in the right forum :D . This should tell you everything you need to know about your baby tamagotchi! If you have a question, mail me. Please do not copy this guide and claim it as your own. I've already had that problem before, and it isn't fun :( [/SIZE]

[SIZE=8pt]What is a baby tamagotchi? It's the first stage of your tamagotchi's life. This stage usually lasts an hour before turning into a toddler. There are two babies. They both are Teletchis, but one is a girl (white) and one is a boy (black). There are many different names for this baby. The baby's base weight should be from 5 - 7 lbs. Babies need the most care out of all the tamagotchis. They drop a heart almost every 2 minutes, and make a mess almost every 5 minutes! There is only one game you can play with a baby, that is called Get♪ (To do the music note thing, press ALT + 13). It's not very hard to take care of a baby knowing that babies can't die in this stage! This is the fortunate thing about them. They are also 1 of the 2 stages that can cry (so you have to Praise it). Babies can't use a lot of items. [/SIZE]

This is the guide I made to show what an average baby tamagotchi's life is. It took me a long time so please don't complain. The pooping schedule may be confusing. 5 minutes and 9 minutes are the main times, so that might help a little. Feel free to PM me!

First start: 0 Happy, 0 Hunger

5 minutes: Empty a hunger heart

5 minutes: Poop (sometimes along with the hunger heart dropping)

7 minutes: Drop a happy heart if no poop

9 minutes: Poop if no poop before + hunger heart drop

10 minutes: sick

12 minutes: Poop if it pooped at 5 minutes

12 minutes: Drop of hungry and happy heart

16 minutes: Poop if pooped at 9 minutes + drop of hungry heart

21 minutes: Poop if pooped at 5 minutes + hunger heart drop for both

26 minutes: Poop if pooped at 9 minutes + hunger and happiness heart drop for both

30 minutes: Bedtime for 5 minutes

37 minutes: Poop if pooped at 5 minutes + hunger heart drop for both

39 minutes: Poop for 9 minutes

40 minutes: Crying (Praise it)

41 minutes: Poop for 9 minutes

42 minutes: Hunger heart loss

44 minutes: Happy loss

45 minutes: Poop for 5 minutes + hunger loss

50 minutes: Poop for 9 minutes + hunger loss

54 minutes: Poop for 5 minutes + hunger loss

57 minutes: Happy heart loss

58 minutes: Poop for 9 minutes

60 minutes: Evolve into toddler, which in my case means a Mizutamatchi and a Hotodetchi

[SIZE=21pt]Hope this guide helped you! Feel free to PM me :) [/SIZE]

`Jade

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh and I forgot to add that baby tamagotchis do not sleep at a certain time, but they have naps I think for 5 minutes.

*claps*

Thanks! You've really done your research!

And it really helped!

Please remember to post information in Tips and Tricks. Help For New Tamagotchi Pet Owners is for QUESTIONS ONLY! If you post your information there you run the risk of having your threads closed or deleted. Please check before posting in future - I don't want to see you lose all that good work! :ichigotchi:

*Moved to Tamagotchi Tips and Tricks*

Hey, what does it mean by pooping for # minutes?

Does it poop right after even after you flush the toilet?

Oh and I forgot to add that baby tamagotchis do not sleep at a certain time, but they have naps I think for 5 minutes.
yes the baby sleeps for 5 mins 30 mins after it was born

-MiMiTcHi

PS: that was really helpful, thnx! :furawatchi:

Well, the minutes means how many minutes into its life :furawatchi:

Thanks for the compliments, Tama Talkers XD

`Jade

thank you soooooooooooooooo much I could really use this :mellow:

Dude that must of taken a long time to figure out!

This deserves to be pinned! So helpful THANKYOU XOX_JAADE!

You were a great help, and a lot of people appreciate(sp?) all of your hard work!

Even though I hadn't checked it word for word (or should I say minute for minute, but yes...this sounds right from what I've experienced) P.S- I'm a newbie at this place...tell me what PM and pin means?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back