James the third's tama log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bleached_inu:3

Reaction score
okay, heres all the info on him:

version: Music Star

Boy

1 year old

30 pounds

Jazz music (lol i play claranet which is jazz!!! XD)

Nonopotchi

1st generation

plays violin

Friends: Blaze<my tama who ran away ='(>, AJ(my frends tama), Kiro(my tama)and, Lyla(my frends tama).

heres the start:

Today James went to school with me. i checked on him once in Science, and three times in Math. i didnt get caught. ;) He also met Lyla....and i think he likes her.....a lot :blink: just wait for more news on that one! well...thats all!

~James, Kiro, Blaze, Fae||, and Cait~ (Fae|| is my v3)

Last edited by a moderator:
ok last night James got a new little sister named Kylie. Kylie is a tmgc+c. He was very jealous of Kylie because shes in color and hes not. <Kylie is going to have her own log soon.>

Today James was left at my house because i took Kylie to school. so he waited very patiently, and then i got home! (YAY!) he missed lyla and lyla missed him. Very sad story, i know. two people in love away from each other :huh: :eek: :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

~Cait, Kylie, Kiro, Blaze, Fae||, and James3~ :) :mellow:

IM SOOOOOOOOO MAD AT KIRO!!! SHE RAN AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS GOING TO AFFECT JAMES ALOT BECAUSE KIRO IS HIS OLDER SISTER!!! :) :mellow: :huh: :eek:

the family

Me

|

Kiro

|

James

|

Blaze

|

Fae||

|

Kylie

Last edited by a moderator:
James went to the mall of america with me yesterday!!!!! when we rode rides, he was in a Sanrio bag. lol. I can explain that one. I needed an alarm clock and I'm really into Hello Kitty...there's my explanation.

He said it was pretty disturbing, but I said whatever.

~Kiro, James, Kiro, Blaze, Kylie and Fae||)

Latest posts

Back