Jap Chibi Tamagotchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pinkgrapes2007

Reaction score
Lately I got a Jap Chibi Tamagotchi off the ebay...but when I got it I realised that there are no screws at the back of the tama at all!!! how am I going to change the battery in this way???!!! Pls help if you know how!!! thanx!!

There are two little buttons on the back. The reset button is off to one side. (Don't press it.) The battery hatch release button is centered, near the bottom of the battery hatch. While pressing the battery hatch release button, you can slide the battery hatch off.

There is a diagram of this in the section marked 7 on the instruction sheet. Here's a link to a scan, in case you don't have the original instruction sheet: https://www.tamatalk.com/Gallery/TamaTalkIm...Japanese/09.JPG The battery hatch release button is marked with arrow 1.

I bought a Japanese Chibi off of ebay a little while ago, and I was very confused about how to get the backing off as well. What I usually do is get a pen and push the small button (not the reset one xD) down as far in as it will go, then I slide the pen off still with it still pushing the button, and the backing should come off quite easily. It's really just a matter of a little practice and you should be getting the backing off no worries soon :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back