~JAPAN STUFF IS THE BEST~

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kawaii-Tam

Reaction score
omg japanes stuff is the best!!! they have the cutede cartoons and they invented tamagotchi!!!! whoever invented it i would congratulate them greatly!!!

i heard that the japanese lunch boxes are called bentoboxes and i really want to go to japan and but a tama one!!!!

im saving up for a computer of my own and my mom says if i keep buying tams i would get nowhere! ( i usually persuide my grandparents to buy me one) :angry: :angry: <_<

a bentobox? that is a box that has sushi in it not a tamagotchi! and I know that japan created tamagotchis I think they have cute cartoon people I have about 100 led pencils with cute people on it

Totally. Japanese tamagotchi's are totally better. Instead of lame keychain rings, they have other pretty things(Like my FamiTama has a key attached)

And no, japanese people put MORE stuff in bento boxes than just sushi.

It would be pretty cool, but then you would have to put japanese food in it and eat it, a hamburger would never fit :marumimitchi:

The Japanese Tamagotchis are better, they also have 2 Tamagotchi Game boy games that we don't have, but I ordered one online! :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back