Japanese Group Hatch!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Beccca

Reaction score
Well I *know* for a fact that I'm getting a Home Deka for Christmas, so I'm obviously gonna hatch it on Christmas! I might even be getting a Cho Jinsei-if they come in stock on Yesasia, and I'll certainly have my Keitai Akai there too! So, I'm either gonna hatch all 3, my Cho Jinsei and Deka, or just my Deka! Lol, anyway, enough about me, this group hatch is for people with the Plus forward Japanese tamas, aka Plus, Keitai, Akai, Deka, Cho Jinsei...that's about all I know so far...unless they released the Minis in Japan (which I don't know about), in that case, you can hatch a Mini too!

Just a special Christmas hatch I thought I might make! :rolleyes: anyone want to hatch with me?

Any time's OK, I know that people have very busy Christmas schedules...oh and by the way, I mean Christmas for Australians (I'm an Oz, so yeah). I think America's about...19 hours behind, you work it out. Not too sure about the rest...but they shouldn't be that far behind/ahead.

Lol! So come join! :huh: !

Same here Crazyfan3 you can't *know* that your getting one sometimes santa doesn't bring the things you want.........for example my cuz's friend didn't get anything she asked for one Christmas.

~-SC-~

Well, have fun with the Home Dekka. That is one I decided to pass on. I guess the only thing it's good for is getting points for your Kaitai or possibly Akai. Some of my friends have the Dekka. It just does not sound interesting enough to me and I collect everything! :hitodetchi:

I'm starting a SantaGotchi on the 11th.

I look forward to your Deka review though. Maybe you can post your info on my board if you feel like it -- *sorry for advertising but the info would be interesting on my board too* --

Tamenagerie's forum?

Same here Crazyfan3 you can't *know* that your getting one sometimes santa doesn't bring the things you want!!!
Yah, I didn't quite understand it!!,, Please make it seem like your not speaking a whole other language!!!!!!

I'm getting my 3rd tamagotchi V2 on Christmas!!!! I picked it out with my dad!!!!!

Sometimes you do get what you want!!!!!!!(for Christmas!!!!) :gozarutchi: :eek: :huh:

It'll be the first thing I open I've *grown* to know what the different pakages look like!!!!

I'll be hatching it as soon as I unwrap it!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, and when I say I *know* I'm getting something, I do! Because when I opened the box that had my Angelgotchi and MoriNo it had the Deka in it too! Anyway, we're getting right off the topic! Lol! Does anyone want to join?

Oh, I've decided to make some adjustments to the hatch...I've decided to add:

Japanese p1/p2 tamas,

Japanese Angel/Devilgotchis,

Japanese Morino/Ocean tamas,

OsuMesu pairs,

Tama Otch/Tamaotchi/Tamaogotch/Mothra (asuming they're all in Japanese),

Santaclutchi/Yasashii (asuming they're in Japanese too),

And the Hanerutchi Keitai-almost forgot that!

So yeah! Come join :huh: !

I started a SantaGotchi yesterday. It's best to start those at least 2 weeks before Christmas. :furawatchi:

Um...ok, but will you hatch with us-and is it Japanese? Also I think the Genjintch and Arokutch are Japanese...if so you can hatch them too.

It doesn't look like I'm getting a Cho Jinsei before Christmas, so it'll just be the Deka for me. Cmon peoples, please join! This is only my second hatch...I dont wnt it to be a disaster like my first one! Noone joined that one either! :lol: .

Um well, if nobody wants to join can a guide please close this topic? There's really no point ;) .

Ok then, yay! I have at least one person joining my hatch and I'm also in another Christmas hatch! I'm hatching my Deka...nothing else, because although I'm getting an Entama it won't have arrived by tomorrow lol. Anyone else is welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back