japenese tamagotchis -who has one?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamagotchi lover~~~~~~

Reaction score
i am getting one for christmas from japan (suprisingly) and my freind has one. when you connect with them from our tamas your character turns into the one with a hat and it looks like a robber (not to get as a character). your shop keeper comes to you and only gives you one thing and you can use your items at any age!!!. the games are a swimming race,a game like heading but you have to hit the ball into a bucket, the last one is a game that you isn't very easy to understand but it involves bins. in your freind list you can look at your family,items,freinds and someting else.......... . the knew characters i have seen are a young oyjitchi or something like that and one that looks like a cherry!. i hope that has enough information please reply about this topic BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! B) B) B) B) B) B) B)

its called an akia oooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh your sssssssoooooooooo lucky i want one so bad

~tama2tama4~

its called an akia oooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh your sssssssoooooooooo lucky i want one so bad
~tama2tama4~
:furawatchi: <_< :unsure: ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh so sad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i'm currently setting up a bank account so i can go ebaying (using money orders all the time stinks). i'm hoping to get my hands on one of the japanese tamas though :lol:

i am getting one for christmas from japan (suprisingly) and my freind has one. when you connect with them from our tamas your character turns into the one with a hat and it looks like a robber (not to get as a character). your shop keeper comes to you and only gives you one thing and you can use your items at any age!!!. the games are a swimming race,a game like heading but you have to hit the ball into a bucket, the last one is a game that you isn't very easy to understand but it involves bins. in your freind list you can look at your family,items,freinds and someting else.......... . the knew characters i have seen are a young oyjitchi or something like that and one that looks like a cherry!. i hope that has enough information please reply about this topic BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry: :D :D :D :p :angry: :)
You're getting an Akai?! :angry: Whoa...lucky. I only got a Mesu, Osu, Plus, and K-Plus. And the dude with the hat is called Nazotchi.

BTW PLEASE GET ME ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Where can I find the Tamagotchi that can connect to mobile phones? I want to get one. If anyone knows where to get one, is willing to sell me one, or would trade one to me, PLEASE PM ME!!!!!!!!

:) :D :D :D :p :angry: :angry:

You're getting an Akai?! B) Whoa...lucky. I only got a Mesu, Osu, Plus, and K-Plus. And the dude with the hat is called Nazotchi.
BTW PLEASE GET ME ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sorry no can do!!!! B) B) B) B) :D :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back