Jazzijk's Tama Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jazzijk

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

TamaTalk has been a part of my life for many, many years. I may come and go, but the fond memories I have of learning and reading the forums will stick with me forever!

I've made several logs before, but I've previously bit off more than I can chew. I'm trying a more relaxed journaling style of things so I can keep up with it without feeling pressured.

I figured now was a good time to start a lot -- by complete coincidence I was asked to participate in two hatches with some friends this week! One friend I am running a v3 with, and the other I am running a color tama with.

v3

My original plan was to do a v3 hatch with a friend. Mine was named Pear and theirs was named Plum. On the day they were set to become adults, my battery ran out. I replaced it, but instinctively hit reset instead of download. Rest in peace to a boppin' little boy.

Plum grew up to be a Violetchi!

Meanwhile, I raised my newest baby. His name is Peach and I've taken to keeping him on my bedside table. If I see him when I wake up, I panic and make sure he's alright.

Peach grew into a Mizutamatchi and is now a Young Mametchi! I like to characterize him as tidy and very emotional, but when he doesn't let his emotions control him he's a good kid. Let's see what he grows up into!

Friend 1 (C): Teletchi -> Mizutamatchi -> Obotchi -> Violetchi (Plum)
Me: Teletchi -> Mizutamatchi -> Young Mametchi (Peach)

uTf4Df.png
uTfDT6.png

Pix

I have to admit I wasn't super interested in the Pix. The picture taking gimmick isn't really my thing, especially when the Mix/On mastered the breeding gene thing so well. But then I saw there was cooking and taking color palettes from the environment -- and I could take pictures of my cats, and my roommate wanted to hatch with me -- so I went to Target and got one price matched from online. My roommate and my friend are both hatching Ons while I hatch the Pix.

I really know nothing about the Pix, so no spoilers please!

I got a cute little pink Tamabotchi and named him Thomas. Already my roommate and I are calling him a goofy, zany, and a bit of a brainless little dude. I absolutely love how he looks... but when he grew up into "P-Tomatchi" (Puchitomatchi) I loved him even more.

My friend got home late, so when he grew up it was time for bed. I am really excited to see what's possible with this new guy!

Friend 1 (R): Marupitchi -> Chiroritchi (Name TBA)
Friend 2 (F): Marupitchi -> Peacetchi (Marigold)
Me: Tamabotchi -> Puchitomatchi (Thomas)

uTf89A.png
uTf7nY.png
uTfYbG.png

Last edited:
Yay, I love Pix logs! I love my Pix and love hearing how other people enjoy it ^^ It will be fun to see you going in blind like this. Enjoy your time with the Pix!!

Peach and Plum are so cute names ^^ I love it

Yesterday Peach was on day one of his teenage “years”, so I don’t have a huge update on him. I bought him a treasure chest (which had 800 gotchi in it!) as well as a bow tie, a hat, and an mp3 player. When he grows up later today, I’ll do a little photo shoot for everyone.

I finally figured out how to play heading, which means the only game I haven’t conquered was “bump”. I swear, I’ve filled the bar full, half, empty… and I feel like no matter what, winning or losing is always random.

Color Hatch

I’ve got a bit more to report here! Since my friend group hatched at around 10 PM EST, we were all waiting to see what they grew up into… but ultimately we went to bed before they changed. Thomas grew into a Terukerotchi. My roommate’s tama (they decided her name is Chiba) turned into a Hanbunkotchi, and Marigold grew into Mettotchi!

Chiba wasted no time going outside and getting some pets! The first was a Chitchi, who bred with a Harapparatchi. Their kid bred with a Monatotochi. Chiba now has what is essentially a blue takoyaki pet. They also bought the athletic room for their tama.

Marigold got the carousel room!

As for Thomas and me, well, we’re still learning the ropes of the pix. I was able to get him to “friendly” – if it’s anything like the other tamas, I don’t think you can make them more friendly until their adults. I’ve been cooking a variety of things with him, but most of them have been sweets. I only succeeded in making one meal item for him, so I went to the restaurant and bought him something else as well.

At the arcade, yesterday’s theme was sports. I went to the store and bought most of the basic items, a badminton set, and the spring item: a flower crown! I can’t wait until he’s an adult so we can show it off. In the arcade the options were ping pong and football. I really enjoyed the ping pong game!!

Today’s theme was leisure, so I bought him the violin. Now I’m going to save up for a room as well. The games today were coffee cup and balloons. I was able to get excellent on both of them, but, well… let it be sports day again!

Thomas and I met a lot of interesting figures on our adventures. One of them told me that they uploaded a photo onto social medi and got a like. I was interested, so I took a picture of a manga Thomas and I were reading (Phantom Thief Jeanne) and uploaded it. By the time I finished writing this, we actually got a like!

Friend 1 (R): Marupitchi -> Chiroritchi -> Hanbunkotchi (Chiba)
Friend 2 (F): Marupitchi -> Peacetchi -> Mettotchi (Marigold)
Me: Tamabotchi -> Puchitomatchi -> Terukerotchi (Thomas)

uZQWrs.png
uZQLtJ.png
uZQeW1.png

@KuchipatchiPod Thank you for the comment! I had my misgivings, especially about the buttons, but I do love how much more engaging the games are because of it. I'm excited to see all the characters! I have a little checklist I'm keeping for them c:

I love the Ping Pong game too hahaha. It's so much fun. Coffee Cup is the best for farming money as you can clear it really quickly if you know how to do it perfectly. And yeah the buttons are... not good sometimes hahaha.

Tamagotchi Connection v3

Peach grew up! Like I predicted, I didn't get a Tier 1 character since I didn't have all the training down; instead I got Kuchipatchi! He's adorable; here he is in his bow tie.

uy3yV6.jpg

Unfortunately Plum is age 8 and Peach is 4, so we're just too close to Plum turning into an oldie for them to sync up for the next gen.

I told my friend to go ahead and accept the Matchmaker tomorrow and we can sync up for gen 3.

Tamagotchi Pix

I got the best care character for Thomas's age group: Ginjirotchi!

I originally put the Flower Crown on him, but he asked for a new accessory today. Here he is with some goofy looking sunglasses.

uyFo7A.jpg

In the same hatch: my roommate's Tama, Chiba, turned into Lovelitchi!
My friend's Tama, Marigold, turned into Watawatatchi!

Tamagotchi On

I was able to go to my parents' house and abduct a few more Tamas that I have here, including two other On devices.

When my friends start their new devices, I'm going to run the On -- since it's only around 'til August.

---

@KuchipatchiPod @Pejy I agree, tell me your secrets! I always make Thomas nauseous.

No update on my v3 or my Pix for now. They're both living their best lives, but I've been a little busy visiting family this week.

My friend is pausing their v3 for a moment, so updates for us might be a bit slower.

Tamagotchi On

Whenever I restart the Tamagotchi On, I always get Mametchi for the first gen (you may have noticed by now but I feel like I'm always raising male tamas!!)

I tried to back off a bit to get a different first Gen, and I ended up getting Kuromametchi! His name is Melvin and he has a yellow fluffy Tama pet named Georgia.

I'll be marrying to my friend's Watawatatchi later today or early tomorrow!

Edit to add picture:20220311_201841.jpg

--

@KuchipatchiPod I love the v3! The v6 is my favorite but I love all the connections. :)

Last edited:
Hi again! I took my batteries out of my Pix for the time being. The batteries drain really quickly, which means it isn't really economical to keep playing until I get rechargeable batteries.

In the meantime... Thomas and Peach had babies!

AorXLx.png

Since my friend is pausing theirs for the time being, I took out my v3 battery. Which means there's only one...

Here's Thomas's son, Clydetchi (pronounced Cly - deh - tchi) as a toddler.

New Project (1).png

The Pix put me in the mood for some good ol' fashioned character collecting, so... next I'll be running my Royal Purple 15th Anniversary iD L! The shell is awfully sun bleached, so I ordered a crochet case off of Etsy. I'm trying to decide whether I want to run it now or wait for the case.

Oh yeah you NEED chargies to play with the Pix. A shame to see it go but it's still fun to keep up on your other little friends :) I don't think I've ever seen a log for the iD L, nor have I ever played one myself ^^ So that'll be exciting. I vote start NOWW hehehe

Hi!! Sorry for the delay; I was visiting my parents and I am now recovering. Here's some progress on my Tamagotchi On!
20220319_213943.jpg

I'm really hoping for the Dino genes. Here's hoping!

I was going to wait until I got my case to start my iD L, but I couldn't wait anymore. Here's my little lady!

20220319_212948.jpg

She is a Marutchi! Maru means "round" in Japanese, and normally is spelled with the kanji for circle. However, there's another spelling that uses the kanji for "yen". Doesn't she look like a little coin?

I'll keep logging her with my tama on more regularly :)

I went on a Walmart run with my partner! We got some rechargeables, which means...

1) Tamagotchi Pix

20220320_182752.jpg

Thomas is back in all his glory! He is 5 years old and we are good buddies.

The clock last registered the time on March 5th. Was it really that long ago? How is it almost April?

He's training for the performance job, which I think suits him perfectly. I'm really into Japanese idols, so I love this game; making the audience cheer reminds me of it. :)

A Hoshigirltchi came by with a letter telling me to visit the Tamagotchi website. I don't have a QR scanner, so... I hope it's nothing exclusive!
We also grew some apples in the backyard.

2) Tamagotchi On

20220320_183857(0).jpg

Here's Sweetchi as an adult!

Unfortunately I didn't get any dino genes, but she's still so cute! She's got the Kuromametchi body & sparkles, the kuromi head piece, little dot eyes, and a pink color... she's adorable!

And since she's got the Kuromametchi body, that means I already bought all the items she likes!

I'll probably try and find her a dino boyfriend, but I'm not in a big rush since I'm already raising a kid.

Speaking of...

3) Tamagotchi 15th Anniversary iD L

20220320_161815.jpg

In a stroke of luck, she grew into Kusatchi on Kusatchi's birthday! (Japanese Lesson: "Kusa" as a kanji means grass/weed in Japanese!)

I forgot how easily the house gets messy in this one; I practically have to do a cleaning routine (and a bath) every night.

I don't mind though; I love the games in this one. There's a sliding puzzle one and a maze game, so I had enough gotchi to get all the cleaning supplies and a bunch of seeds!

I didn't take a picture (my phone was dead) but we planted one called "ninki yasai dane".

In Japanese, ninki means popular, yasai means vegetable, and dane means seed. So this means "popular vegetable seed", so like... carrots, potatoes, things like that.

That's all for now, sorry for the long post! Seeya next time!

Today I woke up to a choir of Tamagotchi beeps (much to the chagrin of my partner) so today seems like a good day to update. ;))

Tamagotchi Pix

Thomas left this morning!

After some hard training, he decided to become a singer!

20220323_072513.jpg

Some visitors to Tama Planet say he's the lead singer of a Tamagotchi boy idol group!

After a while, he decided to give me a blue egg. This hatched into a little girl, who I've named Slipper. Don't ask why -- I was tired when I chose it.

20220323_072844.jpg

After an hour she grew into Tantotchi!

20220323_081919.jpg

Tamagotchi On

I actually married Sweettchi after my previous post to a cutie who looked a bit like Yotsubatchi.

I named him after his parents traits; Ku from Kuromametchi, yo from Yotsubatchi, and mi from Kuromi.

He grew up today and he is so adorable!

20220323_071707.jpg

I gave him some strawberry earrings after this.

Tamagotchi 15th Anniversary iD L

I haven't been doing much with my iD L unfortunately; I've been super busy. However, through some stroke of luck, I got the character I was looking for!

Kusatchi grew into Mikazukitchi, who grew into Melodytchi!

20220323_071441.jpg

I've always really, really loved this character and I wish she were on the English devices. Is she too human looking, maybe?

From here on out, she'll be subjected to having every toy thrown at her, every food, and every snack. None will rest until I get all her happy symbols!!

Goodbye, Thomas! My first tama on the pix was also a Ginjirotchi who became a singer :) Maybe they're singing in a duo on Tamagotchi Planet XD

Aww, that would be adorable!! Thomas would definitely share the love.

---

No pictures at this time, since my phone is dead in the other room and my partner is in the middle of a doctor's appointment.

Tamagotchi Pix

I've finally decided on two main goals for my Pix; goals always encourage me to keep going.
  • Get every Tama at least once in one family tree
  • Get every job for every Tama in one family tree (!!)
That second goal seems hard, but I think looking through all the generations with all the pixel sprites would be so fun in the end.

Slipper grew into a Tororitchi! After taking such good care of Thomas I felt so guilty getting this bad care teen. I'll do better from here on out, Slipper!!

I think I want her to go for the decorator-type job this time, so I'll be taking pictures of everything. Goodbye, battery life!

---

Tamagotchi On

Alright, let's try this again! I married Kuyomitchi to a very cute white dino lady with wings and a flower/bunny head accessory.

I named the daughter "Trailtchi" -- I've been thinking about going outside recently but it's been so wet and rainy here.

Anyways, as a toddler Trailtchi has the cute flower/bunny head accessory!

---

Tamagotchi iD L 15th Anniversary

After getting the bad care teen on the Pix I realized I just don't have it in me to run three tamas at one x___x

I went ahead and got Melodytchi her favorite treat (Heart Parfait Ice), dressed her up in the Piano Dress, and got her a parasol to play with.

This morning she got her fourth happy symbol, so I took out her batteries and tucked her away for now.

---

In other Tama news, I gifted a Mesutchi to my partner a few years ago, but they misplaced it. I was able to find it, so I might try to do a run on there when I get tired of the Pix/On combo. Maybe I'll lend it to my roommate if they promise to breed with me lots, lol. Still not going back up to 3 for a bit though.

Tamagotchi On

Trailtchi grew up and she is so freakin' cute!!

FOzC8BFWUAAXZAS.jpg

I put her on the app and she's already had like 5 proposals!! I'm not ready to marry her yet, I'm so attached.

Tamagotchi Pix

I got Ninjanyatchi! I blame my messy sleep schedule. I've actually never had her before!!

Now begins the grind to besties!

Here's her rockin' out with someone from the Tamagotchi Discord.

20220326_1522530.jpg

Despite trying my best to steer her to a designer like job, she ended up wanting to do barista work today. At first I had no idea how to play the game, but I'm catching on!

Slipper and I are now Good Buddies!! She's also been playing the fashion game today.

Here's some stuff I learned:

* ninjanyatchi likes matcha parfait, fruit salad, and tempura.
* ninjanyatchu likes the butterfly pin and the handbag.
* she likes the paraglider and badminton set.

Tamagotchi Pix

Slipper and I are Best Pals as of today!

It was a bit of a grind -- in between writing up reports at my job I was playing with the badminton toy and the paraglider. I ended up deleting the first two items in my queue to make it less of a time sink just to get to the toys.

I also ordered food from the phone for the first time today! It was adorable.

I don't have enough money at the moment, but I'll be training on fashion all day so I can get the easter basket for the holiday season. :)

---

Tamagotchi On

I've been playing with the On more as a background thing, but I'm gonna start working on unlocking the different areas so I can do more things with Trailtchi. I'm casually looking on the app for someone to marry, but I'm not in a rush; I want to find her a good suitor. All the ones I've been interested in are the same gender ;;

---

My friend's P1 died for the first time today and she was freaking out. I'm going to try and take my Mesutchi to a watch maker and see if they can remove the screws (they're pretty bad). If so I'll be lending that to her and we can play with the Osu/Mesu!

Edit: Just kidding, my Osutchi's screws are stripped. :'(

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back