JD Tamagotchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

~bix~

Reaction score
Has anyone here acually owned a JD Tamagotchi? Are the characters and games different? :D

I'm so curious.. lol.. :eek:

Yeah, I know. :p I don't want to buy one because I have had bad experiences with eBay so I was woundering if someone who already bought one could tell me about how they work and stuff. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I have one, there is only one game, Dance. Two food choices, it starts out as a baby and evolves into a adult, the whole life span is about 1 to 2 days, there is more to it but I forgot 'cause it broke. they are not worth it.

Oh.. really?! :p Do they have the same characters as tamagotchis? :(

Yeah, I got :p as my first, I don't realy know how many more though 'cause it broke.
Ohh, okay, thanks for sharing this with me. I was really curious. :(

Well I willing to trade my v3 for it, although the B button is messed up on it, I would like to buy a JD.

I have a German one. The characters are the same, but the tamagotchi is annoying. It beeps every 5 minutes, and you can't turn the sound off or put it on pause. As for games, I didn't even attempt to play them.

I wounder what the touch screen one is like.. I could always buy one,I mean, they're only 99 cents ^_^

I own one, but let me tell you....it's THUMBS DOWN. It broke a few days after I got it.

The touch screen is hard to manage, there is only one game, bad sized pixels, and overall....the gameplay is very tacky.

I don't suggest getting one, but if you want one SURE! Go ahead. They are only a couple dollars at max.

*Tgd*

Where can u get it for 99 cents?

PS;if you buy one,can you PM me telling me if it works?? :)
eBay, of course!! ^^

I might buy one after I make an ebay account :lol:

Tamagirl: Yes, I would expect that from a virtual pet like JD. :huh:

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't own one... And I don't think I ever will. They sound so fragile and boring. :mellow:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back