Jeans 2 SKOOL

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reaction score
hey, i got a question....wats semi formal?lol cause on the 14th in our skool we have the vanlentines danse and we have to dress semi formal....jeans arent included...its not fair! wat do skools have against jeans? i dont get it!

so now i dont know wat to wear..lol

teachers said we could wear skirts and dresses, but we can dance with those, wat do i do?

Semi formal for girls would be like, a nice shirt and a skirt. Maybe a dress.

Semi formal for guys would be a nice, button up shirt and a pair of slacks.

You might be able to ask your teacher if girls can also wear a nice pair of slacks and a dress shirt.

My schools always allowed girls to choose over a skirt/dress or slacks.

-nods-

If you want to get a cute dress/nice shirt/skirt, I'd stop by Forever 21. A lot of their clothes are bigger/lower cut shirt wise and you might have to dig around to find something but I've gotten some really nice finds there! The prices are pretty fair too.

We had a semiformal dance at our school last month. ^^

Yeah, pretty much like sweet kandi said, skirt/shirt for girls or a dress and slacks and button up for guys. Ok, yes, I just repeated exactly what she said, but I'm just emphasizing the fact that her explanation is CORRECT!!!!!

So it's like fancy wear? I never knew that O.O lol I don't like dresses but I'd wear a cute shirt and maybe a skirt - eww I don't like skirts neither tomboy - lol. If jeans were allowed I'd definitely wear some with a cute Valentines day shirt ^.^ XD!

you should just wear a skirt with leggings, and a nice shirt.

we don't really do semiformal till eight grade [i'm 7th] and i would die if we couldn't wear jeans. well, not die, but maybey scream loud randomly in the middle of class.

in my school, we can wear what ever we want, as long as it's not pajamas, has chains, or is against the dress code.

Well if they are pattern jeans it might be ok for a formal dance but ask your teachers first.^^

im in 7th grade 2 and still in 8th they wont let us wear formal...lol i want jeans .....well i think ima wear this white shirt that says recycle boyfriends with a white skirt....=)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back