Jelly with JULITA

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tanka,Izzy,and Van grew up 2 days ago. Tanka and Izzy became marutchis and Van became mizutamatchi. Today they grew up. Tanka=Hinotamatchi, Izzy=Hinotamatchi,and Van=Obotchi. Van is sooo cute. Today the matchmaker came to Rosie. Her husband was a ura kutchipatchi. They had a baby boy who i have no ideas for names.

Rosie left her baby. I named him cal. He is a kuribotchi. The rst might grow up today. Here is a family tree.V4.5=blue,V2=red,V3=purple

Jeff-boy,1st generation,celebtchi,son Mac,V4.5

May-girl,1st generation,masktchi,daughter Sox,V2

Ela-girl,1st generation,masktchi,daughter Blu,V2

Mac-boy,2nd generation,ura mametchi,daughter Rosie,V4.5 CUTE

Sox-girl,2nd generation,memetchi,girl Izzy,V2 first ^_^

Blu-girl,2nd generation,memetchi,girl Tanka,V2 :angry:

Rosie-girl,3rd generation,horoyotchi,boy Cal,V4.5 Drunk

Izzy-girl,3rd generation

Tanka-girl,3rd generation

Van-boy,1st generation

Cal-boy,4th generation

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=21pt]I GOT THE V5 AND I'M NOT KIDING!!![/SIZE]

I got the musical note one. It is cute. I named them the JAZZ family because of the musiacl not thing. (I'm funny) I got 2 boys and one girl.

Tofu=Oldest,boy,was a omututchi,now a ahiukutchi

Carrot-next oldest,girl,was a futabatchi,now a tororotchi

Mojo Jojo-youngest,boy,was a mimifuwatchi,now a mousetchi (i named him mojo jojo b/c he looks like him right now)

Some b-days.

Van-Poyonkotchi (sooo cute!!!)

Tanka-Hanatchi

Izzy-Hanatchi

Oh Ya i love that for the v5 they say what charcter they are. It helps me because i don't know my tamas that well.

PS-My v2 have been all girls and exactly the same character G1-masktchi G2-memetchi G3-Hanatchi. It gets annoying.

PPS-Van and Izzy are in full heart LOVE!!! YAY

PPPS-sorry i promise this is the last one. Tanka's husband is still a baby. My friend didn't play with him all week. :angry: :(

Oh ya Cal grew up into a kujakutchi!!! He is cute. I am hoping for a Ura Togetchi. :p

Hiya People!!!

Everything is fine with my tamas. Everyone grew up a year old today exept Izzy, she is still 4. :furawatchi: It turns out Van hates cheese. I fed it to hima and he got mad and lost all his happy hearts. :rolleyes: Oh well that was taking care of with some snacks if you know what i mean. <_<

Evalution, Babys, And Cuties oh my

Ok i will go in order.

Cal grew up into a Ura Togetchi!!!!!! He is soooo cute. Does anyone know how to get the middle points for the tamagotchi V4.5??? PM me the answers. Van and Izzy had 2 baby boys!!!!! They are sooo cute. Any ideas for names??? Tofu, Carrot,and Mojo Jojo grew up!!!!!

Tofu-mamekatchi

Carrot-chamametchi

Mojo Jojo-korokotchi

G2g Sleepy byebye :)

Hiya people of earth!!!!

Tanka is 6 years old and the matchmaker still didn't come. I am getting very impatient. :wub: Does anyone know why? I am not playing with Van or Izzy because i want TANKA to have her child. So they can grow up together. Nothing else happend. ;)

YAY!!!! 3rd page!!!!

Tanka finaly had her baby with a :angry: . I tried diffrent mates but he was the only one who came up. So i gave up. They had a baby BOY. Only boys this generation unless Cal has a baby girl.(HOPEING) Cal got a job today. He got the baking job. It's when you have to match the baked goods to the picture. I GOT 2 FREE WEBKINZ TODAY!!!!! The leopard and the lion. Today was the day that if you buy something for $10 or more then you get a free webkinz. I payed twice sepratly(had 2 coupons for limited too) So i got 2 free ones. I am one of the luckey ones. I will name the lion alexander and the leopard freddy. More later!!!!! :lol:

Hey peoplzzzzz

The JAZZ family bonds are at 20% and they still didn't grow up. TANKA,IZZY,and VAN sould leave their boys today. Have no ideas for names as always. To all you readers out there, help julita out. Please!?!? :lol: Remember they are all boys. Hehehe thanks yal!!!!

BYEBYE :)

Ain't he cute?!?!

Hiya!!!!

Mojo Jojo, Carrot, and Tofu grew up

Tofu-Hatugatchi

Carrot-Lovezukintchi

Mojo Jojo-mukugetchi

Van,Izzy,and Tanka all left their babies. Izzy's baby is PJ, Tanka's is TJ,and Van's is Etnis. I wanted to do the shoe brands b/c i started with Van. The matchmaker came to Cal. His "MATE" was a ura memetchi. She was cute. Guess what they got.

Do you think it was a girl???

A boy???

Maybe. Keep reading.

It was a boy :furawatchi: I'm mad i don't want another boy =[

Oh well

♥BYEBYE♥

HEY PEOPLE OF EARTH!!!!

We have some b-days!!!

Etnis turned into a mohitamatchi, PJ turned into a marutchi, and TJ turned into a kinakomotchi. They are all cuties!!! I still can't use the dating show,but i know that i will use Carrot (lovezukintchi.) She is the cutest. I will name Cal's boy Tuck. i think it is such a cute name!!!

♥BYEBYE♥

BIRTHDAY'S!!!!!!!!!!!!

PJ turned into a oniontchi. I took really good care of him. I really did.(ya right) On to good news.

Etnis turned into a...

do you really want to know???

a...

Young...

MIMITCHI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: :unsure: :unsure:

then TJ turned into a....

Young Mimithci!!!! another. YAY. Cal didn't leave little Tuck yet,but oh well. Still can't use the dating show.

G2G gonna go watch ONE TREE HILL and go on WEBKINZ

♥BYEBYE♥

HIYA!!!!

Cal left his baby boy. As i told you before i named him Tuck. I got to use the dating show today!!! I didn't know how to use it soooo i first picked Tofu by accedent. then i went back and picked Carrot. She got some weird looking guy. I didn't pick him. Then i had to change my time so i can pick another one. On my second try i picked a Kuchipatchi!!!! He turned into a papapatchi and Carrot turned into mamametchi. They had 3 babies. 2 boys and 1 girl like last time. Oooo look Tuck just grew up into a :p !!!!!! Oh ya back to V5. :angry: . Boys-Futabatchi,Mimifuwatchi. Girl-Futabatchi. Cute!!! I will tell you later if they grow up.

♥BYEBYE♥

As sone as i got off they grew up. Boys-Mattaritchi,Mousetchi. Girl-Tororotchi. Same as before exept i had a ahiukutchi before and now i have a mattaritchi.

NAMES???? No one ever gives me ideas. Why??? I don't have cooties. :p

byebye(see no hearts)

Hi

Don't think i forgot about the little conversation from yesterday. Please if you guys have ideas or questions PM me or write in my log i don't care. I just like to know that people are still reading my log. Nothing happend today :furawatchi: It was a really boring and calm day. Goin on WEBKINZ now.

♥BYEBYE♥

HIYA!!!!

Tuck grew up today. He is a crackertchi. I had him before. That is what Mac was before he grew up into a Ura Mametchi. I think PJ,TJ,and Etnis will grow up tomorrow,but i am not sure. That is it. It is short,i know,but nothing happend. :unsure:

♥BYEBYE♥ :furawatchi:

Latest posts

Back