jelly world

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

did you see jelly world?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

• i saw it but i don't remember where

• not telling

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is another secret world! Neopets jr! Just search for it on google and then you'll find it. There is another secret world neopetz, here

Last edited by a moderator:
well its obvious it exsits, by the way i got a something has happened message saying you have been summoned to faerieland by fyora, where do i go for that? and can someone tell me where in faerieland the secret tower is?

you can also get to jelly world like this "www.neopets.com/jelly

This guy named flutedad faught with me cuz he KNOWS jelly world DOESN'T exist. But the link is right here! https://www.neopets.com/jelly/index.phtmlAnd I gave him the link, and he said that yeah yeah, it doesn't exist. If you wanna fight with him, his user is flutedad :I
Um, that's stupid of him. If there is the official link to it right in front of him then why won't he believe it's real?

my sister found jelly world but she never told me where it was but i saw inside jelly world and my ruki says theres jelly world in his page i'm asking where is it? rumer says it's in the bottem in the mounten but it's not there :)
Ya, it does really exist.

TNT just doesn't want to tell us. It's an ongoing joke that makes me...kinda mad...

mametchi ;)

There is so a jelly world and a jelly shop and jelly games and free jelly! A quick way to get there is to go to neo___zafara's page(a petpage) and click on the free jelly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back