Jeremy Clarkson back on Thursday

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Evil tamagotchi

Reaction score
please do not mention Zoee358 in this and try to keep it friendly.

what do you think to TamaTalk's latest Guide returning after the recent drama?

drama? what happened?
*i'm terribbly sorry 4 mentioning this name but*:zoee358 hacked into jeremy clarksons account (is what i heard)

There's more to what happened than that mimitchilover.If you want to find out the whole story then go to What's on your mind and there's a topic there all about it.

This is very confusing. This is very big news. After, JC will be VERY famous here.

Im Zoey's friend...want me to tell he something? Can I help with anything!?!? :huh:

There's more to what happened than that mimitchilover.If you want to find out the whole story then go to What's on your mind and there's a topic there all about it.
what about me???? i do know the whole story i was involved sheesh.

[SIZE=14pt]NEWSFLASH! [/SIZE]

There is a new Zoey! Is this the same one? Her name is now... *Zoey 101* :huh: :huh: :huh:

Maybe not, Zoey101 is a popular show. I wouldn't be surprised if this was an entirely different person.

I'm zoee's friend too...what should I search for if I want the whole story?

what about me???? i do know the whole story i was involved sheesh.
tamakitten says:I meant someone else,sorry.Oh and there is another new zoey. Her username is zoee359.Do you think it could be her?

Well, at least we know who did the "hacking"...and DON'T say it was zoee358. It wasn't, she was just framed for it since she already has sort of a bad rep.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back