Jess's Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

.:Puma:.

Reaction score
Hey, and welcome to my tamagotchi log :]

This Christmas I am participating in... too many Group Hatches on all different websites. For all of those, I'm making a log about it. I decided to start my log now, before I forgot about it (as I always do).

(that made more sense in my head than it does in writing)

Right now, I have only 3 tamagotchis running.

Two V4s and a V4.5. Hopefully just before Christmas I'll get 5 or more batteries so I can start up my V2, V3 and two V5s.

All of them are adults. Ura Mametchi, Pyontchitchi (I think thats how you spell it, or maybe this one is Pyonkitchi or kotchi, something with "Pyon" and the beginning) and a Memetchi.

Thats all for now.

The Matchmaker came for my Ura Mametchi. It has a stupid name because my bro named it, thats why I keep referring to it as Ura Mametchi. Anyway, the Matchmaker offered a Ura Violetchi ;] Now he has a little baby boy, and Im trying to figure out what to call it when the adult leaves :]

Oh and he also got another job. He was previously a teacher, but now he's a bus-counter person :]

Riko (the pyontitchi) once again was denied a job, thats now the 3rd time. I need to play more games to get his skill points up.

And my Memetchi got a job. I'm not exactly sure what is is though...

;]

Now the other two had babies :]

With eachother, that is. They're both little baby girls, I'm happy all of their babies weren't the same gender :]

And Riko finally got a job as a Chef.

Ura Mametch left his baby last night.

I named him Derek, after an online friend of mine. He is cueerently a Hitodetchi.

The other two adults will leave tonight. I can't think of any good girl names :[

I'll think of something eventually.

Tomorrow I am resetting six tamagotchis for all the Christmas Hatches I have joined.

And tomorrow is Christmas!

I've decided names for my Christmas-y tamagotchis too.

Male: Comet, Rudi, Chris.

Female: Donna, Bell/a, Holly.

I'm going to hope to get 3 boys and 3 girls :ichigotchi:

Not very long now...

God I love Christmas.

-crosses fingers that I'll get something nice-

What sucks is that my family will be driving down to my Grandparents' place. Great, in a car for nearly a whole day. I'll go crazy, I swear. And my grandparents are annoying, and there will be awkward conversations everywhere.

Anyways, back to the tamagotchi stuff.

Probably less than 12 hours until I reset them all.

Latest posts

Back