Jinsei Tips

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lilangelbaby1989

Reaction score
Hey TamaTalkers! I was wondering if you guys could give me some tips on the Jinseis, I am getting a Jinsei from the Philippines, and I want you guys to give some tips, so thanks!

What exactly is a Jinsei? Like is it another version of tamagotchi? Or is is a Japanese version of it?

the Jinsei is a higher version of V4, but in other countries, not released in the US.

Oh, thats cool. What kind of features does it have on it. Like what makes it a higher version of the v4?

I have no idea, that's why I'm asking people! Let's try to stay on-topic, shall we?

Philippine is considered as a Asian country so the Tamagotchi V4 is considered the V4 rather than the Jinsei (the European version). The functions are exactly the same unless it's from Europe. :D

*edit: Lucky you! The designs are fantasticin Asian countries! Do you know if it comes with a lanyard and charm? -_-

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow! That's amazing! I wish I had one of those V4's from Asia. ;)

BTW, did you buy that V4 from E-Bay?

My american V4? I got it from Wal-Mart, and the Jinsei, my aunt got it from Toy Kingdom in the Philippines for 700 Pesos, or 15 dollars.

I'm not sure either, but I need some tips! Like if they have different games, or if it is better than V4. Thanx for your try though, sis.

I've gotten a few tips from a friend at my tama website, and she said the games and everything are the same, but it has different shells and time or date things, and they don't list things in the food. Thy just show you pictures.

The Jinsei and V4 are exactly the same as I stated:

"Philippine is considered as a Asian country so the Tamagotchi V4 is considered the V4 rather than the Jinsei (the European version). The functions are exactly the same unless it's from Europe. "

The Asian Jinsei is the same as the American V4 AND the European Jinsei. And I should know because I live in Europe (UK actually) and I have an American V4.

The Asian Jinsei is the same as the American V4 AND the European Jinsei. And I should know because I live in Europe (UK actually) and I have an American V4.
Not exactly. If you have a European Jinsei you can compare them by going to the food list and clock mode. The food list dosen't display the name of the food you're giving to your Tamagotchi and the clock mode date is the other way around. Other than that, you're perfectly right! :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back