Job Help!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
So I got a job at this T.V place, but I don't know how to play The mini game! Can somebody please help? :p ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
There's a post in the second page of this forum with the title, 'Job Descriptions, Info and Icons'. The person who posted this has given a lot of information about jobs which can help you with your problem.

If you're lazy to search, I've cut a paragraph for you from the post.

News Reporter/ Rock Star: A little arrow will be gliding over all the rest of the arrows. When the little arrow moves over another arrow on the bottom, click the button the represents it. For example, the arrow moves over another arrow that looks like this <. Click the A button. If the arrow glides over a little dot, click the B button. If it glides over the arrow like this: > click the C button. Make sure you hit the buttons when the little arrow is RIGHT over the arrows underneath. Skill Points: Intelligence for News Reporter, Arts/Fashion for Rock Star.

Last edited by a moderator:
Huh? Your first time on what?

Anyway, did the information helps you?

I know this may sound conceited, but I'm SOOOO happy you guys read my topic! This is only my second day on TamaTalk and it REALLY is encouraging for people to be quoting my topic and saying it was helpful! All I can say is thanks, TamaTalk Users!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back