Job Listings

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

00shorty00

Reaction score
If you want a good job, or want to see what you can get, I can help. Jobs you can get require skill points. If you are very low on a particular skill, and you are a teen, waiting for school to come up, here is a tip. You get the mail labelled (!) and you go to the school. Mr Turtlepedia will come up which is the turtle teacher. He increases your intellegence points. If thats not what teacher you want, press C. Another teacher will come up, called Ms Flower. She increases Fashion/Arts. If thats not what you want press C again which leaves Mr Canvas, who increases Social/Kindness. When you find the teacher you want, press B (middle button) This is a list of jobs requiring the following skills:

Intellegence:

Hospital Worker,Bank Worker,School Teacher,Scientist, News Reader

Arts/Fashion:

Rock Star,baker,Hairdresser,Fashion Designer,Florist.

Social/Kindnes:

Travel Guide,Firefighter,Kindergarten,Restaurant, Balloon catcher.

I HOPE I CAN HELP!! :) :mimitchi: :) :nazotchi: :kusatchi: :huh: :mimitchi: :) :mametchi: :( :nyatchi: :lol: :mimitchi:

Sorry but if you press C it will all go away! Press A to change teachers.
Sorry but for teachers they both work! Lol.

Teachers is special. Unlike anything else, teachers are necessary. You can't cancel them out. You have to choose using A OR C. Everything else C cancels and A switches.

i agree i pressed c nd i wrkd!! i fink you can only cancel it if u dnt get the mail labelled (!). lol thanks 4 all ur replys tho

^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back