jobs

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bkerr3

Reaction score
Hi everyone

can you plz help me im 3 years old and im an adult i have 80 "fashion" points and i still don't have a job and i really want one so if you can help me plz reply A.S.A.P :) :D ;)

When your tamagotchi evolves into an adult, you have to wait a full day before you can get a job offer. There is a v4 job chart in my siggy if you want to check it out. Also, when your tamagotchi turns 7, it can get a second job offer.

:mellow: greenalmonds :angry:

Like greenalmonds said, you get the "!" letter after 24 hours of being an adult (unless you paused after becoming an adult). The first "!" letter will be your graduation letter, then right after you graduate you "should" have another one with 5 randomly selected jobs out of the fifteen.

You have to get three circles or "O"s from the judges when you select a job you'd like (job interview). Have fun with your job!

*** For more info on jobs click HERE

Hi everyone
can you plz help me im 3 years old and im an adult i have 80 "fashion" points and i still don't have a job and i really want one so if you can help me plz reply A.S.A.P :D :chohimetchi: B)
You'll need to have your tamagotchi grow up just a few more years, (well, days) and it'll get mail for an interview. If it passes an interview-VOLA!!! Your tamagotchi has a job! Go to it by going to the "heart" icon. And chosing work.

mametchi :chohimetchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back