Join my group hatching!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

angelkitty101

Reaction score
Plz!!! This will be my first one! Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
no seeriuslee PLZ!!!!! I am really lonely... And I am not fakin that either... :sigh: I know it is far away but I like to have it planned ahead of time... PLZ :furawatchi:

:( :( ya i think i can come i'll birng my v1 that is if i can come.... ;) ;)

Thanks a BUSHEL!!!! My goal will be to get a mametchi... I am not so good at getting those tho. I always end up with mimitchi! I AM SO EXCITED!!! Visit my tama blog at www.gotchiworld.blogspot.com/ !!!

Well if ya wonderin what it is then click on the topic ' what is a group hatching?' Anyways I forgot to tell ya that it is eastern time that im usin. If you live in central then it is an hour earlier... You get the idea.

type I if ya gonna do it. i kinda need o count how many doin it!! Let's tell each other bout how tamas doin after they hatch.... Alright? If you need any help with ya tamas then I can tell ya! I own six different kinds of tams! ( hey, i am not THAT rich ;) haha) :(

:( Okay I will come! I can put all of my attention in my tama now since i am out of school!

See ya then!!

~Luna~

Plz tell me if ya like me blog!!! I need comments and stuff! Plz tell me PPL... Sorry!!! Like tamagotchis? Go to www.mimitchi.com/ I LOVE MIMITCHI.COM!!!!!!!

Ok so cierrapc whoever and someone like rikku_yuku1770 is coming anyone else??? PPL

okay i'll try...........................................

Thanks! Two of my friends are doing it and so is my brother! (and so are you)! But I kinda need two more people at the least!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back