Jokes! TeeHee!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

soccer_chic94

Reaction score
Ok this is going to be great. Try to come up with the best joke u possibly can and then post it.

who ever posts the best jokes will get into the hall of fame!

here is a joke that i got of a popsicle stick in third grade.(A very long time to remember a joke huh!)

How do u stop a fish from smelling? the person who can guesse the closest to the answer will be posted at the top of the hall of fame!

Hall of fame

-.::Snowy::.

-evilrobots

-Tamaguy2

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Last edited by a moderator:
There are three people- 2 have enough money to buy a reguluar watch. 1 has a million dollars

Millionare: I'll give you a million dollars if you can drop your watch off the hotel and catch it. The first person tryed and it broke. The second guy dropped it off the top of the building, ran up and down the stairs, went up and down the elevator, ate dinner and ran out the door and caught it. Millionare: How'd you do that!?

Guy #2: My watch is slow

• Is this funny?
  • It isnt
  • It is

Ok this is going to be great. Try to come up with the best joke u possibly can and then post it.who ever posts the best jokes will get into the hall of fame!

here is a joke that i got of a popsicle stick in third grade.(A very long time to remember a joke huh!)

How do u stop a fish from smelling? the person who can guesse the closest to the answer will be posted at the top of the hall of fame!

Hall of fame

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-
To stop a fish from smelling you hold it's nose. =]

Ok heres a joke my sister told me when i was 6 :]]

theres three girls in the locker room

theres a blond,a red head,and britney spears

one of them farts

the blond says wazzint me,then the red head said it aint me,and britney spears said ''OPPS I DID IT AGIN'' :mellow:

heh its not the funniest thing in the world but if your a little six year old its preety funny.. :p

There are a blonde, brunette, and a red head stranded on an island. The brunette being smart calculates that land is 100 miles away. She swims out 50 miles gets too tired and drowns. The red head thinks the brunette almost made it. So she swims out 50 miles gets too tired and drowns. The Blonde thinks the red head almost made it. So she decides to swim out. She swims 50 miles and says,"Oh I'm so tired." and she swims back to the island where she was once stranded. :p

Isn't that funny?

SM

My dad wouldn't think anything is funny! He hates Simpsons too! How could he? :angry: :rolleyes: -_- <_< -_-

go to www.danggoodjokes.com they are really good jokes.

here are a few jokes :]]

When NASA first started sending up astronauts, they quickly discovered that ballpoint pens would not work in zero gravity. To combat the problem, NASA scientists spent a decade and $12 billion to develop a pen that writes in zero gravity, upside down, underwater, on almost any surface including glass and at temperatures ranging from below freezing to 300°C.

The Russians used a pencil.....

This woman rushed to see her doctor, looking very much worried and all strung out. She rattles off: “Doctor, take a look at me. When I woke up this morning, I looked at myself in the mirror and saw my hair all wiry and frazzled up, my skin was all wrinkled and pasty, my eyes were bloodshot and bugging out, and I had this corpse-like look on my face! What's WRONG with me, Doctor!?”

The doctor looks her over for a couple of minutes, then calmly says: “Well, I can tell you that there ain't nothing wrong with your eyesight....”

A turtle was walking down an alley in New York when he was mugged by a gang of snails. A police detective came to investigate and asked the turtle if he could explain what happened.

The turtle looked at the detective with a confused look on his face and replied “I don't know, it all happened so fast.”

i hope i get in the hall of fame ill make more later :]]

heres one i didnt make up but its funny

What did the caterpillar say to the robot? STOP BEING A CATER PILLAR

see its funny because the robot it has no arms :]]

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

im in the hall of fame :]]]]]]]......im proud of myself ;)

heres a joke,sorry for double post people i know arent interested in my jokes so i have to say them some were :]]

PATIENT:doctor doctor theres a stawberry in my bum

DOCTOR:wel we have some cream for that

Alright, there was a guy that ALWAYS had headphones on. One day he went to the barber to get a haircut. The barber told him to take off his headphones but he refused. Finally the barber ripped the headphones off him and after a few seconds he dropped to the floor dead. The barber listened to the headphones and they said,

" Breath in, Breath out, Breath in, Breath out!"

alright, so there was a guy and his girlfriend. His girlfriend came to his house to hang out and found a box under his bed. He said to never look in that box untill he dies. But one day, she secretly looked in the box. There was 3 bottles and a one million dollar bill. The girl asked her boyfriend what they were for. He told her the bottles were for how many times he cheated on her. Then she asked what the million dollar bill was for and he replied, " I ran out of room for bottles so I used cash instead!"

man: docter docter can you help me out

docter with way did you come in

knock knock

whos there

cows go

cows go who

cows dont go who they go moo

man:docter docter i think im blind

gardener:i think you are this is the garden center

hope i get in hall of fame :mellow:

Status
Not open for further replies.