Jon and Kate plus 8!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
xD Haha. I find this show so entertaining. I think it's funny how Jon is Asian and all 8 kids are Asian looking. I also think it's funny how Kate is kinda goofy, but Jon is a little bit grumpy. xD

You're right. They are a perfect couple. I guess the Asian gene is really strong if all 8 of their kids are asian. xD

I've never watched the show, but saw them on Oprah. :rolleyes:

The kids are so cute! =3

I love how they all wear like matching clothing.

Also...

How would they like remember all the names. 0.0

It must have benn hard at first.....

I've never watched the show, but saw them on Oprah. :huh:
The kids are so cute! =3

I love how they all wear like matching clothing.

Also...

How would they like remember all the names. 0.0

It must have benn hard at first.....
lol i know all there names...im not obsessed or anything i just love the show. Okay here it goes

Twins: Cara and Mady

Sextuplets: Hannah, leah, alexis, aaden, joel, and collin ;)

OH MY GOSH I LOVE THAT SHOW!! 8D

My favorite episode was when Aaden was sick, and he was in a chair. Leah was like, "He will thwow up on yowr hands" to Alexis, and it was this:

Alexis: No he won't!

Leah: Yes he will!

Alexis: NO HE WON'T!

Leah: -pushes Alexis-

Alexis: WAAAH

and then Aaden is just sitting there, feeling bad.

OH MY GOSH I LOVE THAT SHOW!! 8D
My favorite episode was when Aaden was sick, and he was in a chair. Leah was like, "He will thwow up on yowr hands" to Alexis, and it was this:

Alexis: NO HE WON'T!

Leah: -pushes Alexis-

Alexis: WAAAH

and then Aaden is just sitting there, feeling bad.
OH YEAH! lol i love that one..theres a new one on at 8PM Eastern time on TLC tonight =] Yay!

I love this show. It is adorable.

I love the one where they are going around telling eachother that one is morer Asian than the other. It was so funny.

^^it was called "Day in the life" when the twins started 1rst grade and just normal things were going on but Aaden was sick and Alexis was taking care of him and he was her "buddy" so when Hannah came to see how aaden was doing she said "no! dont! he will throw up on your hands!"

^^it was called "Day in the life" when the twins started 1rst grade and just normal things were going on but Aaden was sick and Alexis was taking care of him and he was her "buddy" so when Hannah came to see how aaden was doing she said "no! dont! he will throw up on your hands!"
Thats not new, thats old.

I love that show! I like the new episode when they're at lego land. he was chasing the little sting ray all like "hey mister mister hi mister mister!" sounds like when I'm talking to my rat hubie.

:lol:

Latest posts

Back