Jon and Kate plus 8

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
But I guess I agree, it isn't really "reality" anymore.It drove me crazy when Kate took Mady to San Diego just because she asked.

In real life, an eight year old doesn't just ask to go to San Diego and automatically get to go, and go to a spa and everything.
I agree.

I think it's terrible that they divorced, the family is just wonderful. It's sad to think how it's going to effect the kids.

Kate can have her ups and downs, but she is a good mother. Being a bit strict sometimes is good, rather than having the kids just run the place. Eight kids is hard. Although, she should have stepped down and let Jon be a father rather than just having him to take orders from her.

Jon is a good father also, but he did not step up at all. He just took orders from Kate. I don't agree that it's no wonder he had an affair because Kate is 'strict' and 'hard' on him. He should have stepped up calmly, and became a real father other than just messing it up completely with an affair.

I don't take sides. They both became greedy, and they did not communicate well either.

Sad.

^ Me too.

I think Kate is sometimes way too bossy. She used to be a really nice, fun, strict to a limit mother, and I think the show has really turned her into a rude person. Jon should've stepped up too, but I do feel bad for him because Kate has been really mean to him. Like, she didn't even visit him on fathers day :(

Plus I feel bad for the kids, because they didn't do anything. I mean they had to put up with their parents fighting for a few months now, and on their 5th birthday.. the parents didn't even talk to eachother.. they're being more of the children than their kids ;P

.. If I were them, I would've stopped the show for a bit, to spend some time as a family and see if they really need a divorce. Because the media is probably helping ruin their marriage as well. It's too bad that the show is how they make money, though :/

edit- and it's kind of funny how they just renewed their vowes.

Last edited by a moderator:
I remember the times when Jon and Kate plus 8 started. Kate was a really good mom, and charished the good memories. But now I wouldn't THINK of saying that Kate's a mom.

Now that Jon's out of the picture, how's are things going to go over? Kate will go even more insane, and instead of taking it out on Jon, all the blame will go to the Crew or the Kids, which just are enjoying their innocent lives.

If Jon would have stood up to Kate CALMLY, their marriage might have stayed. Jon's just trying to teach the kids how to have fun, and then Kate comes in and tells Jon in a what-the-heck-is-he-doing-that-for voice that he shouldn't be doing that, as it's a negative force on them. Now I'm afraid with KATE mothering her kids, what if the kids get her negative energy, and turn in a strict, bossy, snob just like their mother.

It's not fair. The kids'll keep asking "Where's daddy?" and it's sad just to think of how everything will work with the kids at 5 and 8 years old.

It's sad. Think about the kids' futures. Couldn't Jon and Kate just wait until all the kids grew up to get a divorce, and bottle up all their real thoughts about eacheother so their kids wouldn't be so upset? That makes sense to me.

honestly i think the media should leave them alone to sort this out. if john did cheat i can see why (not condoning it, cheating is wrong) kate has been treating him pretty badly. however, that is no excuse to cheat on her and they really need to work on their relationship for their kids. they could send the kids to other family for awhile so they can work things out. i do not know what do you guys think?

honestly i think the media should leave them alone to sort this out. if john did cheat i can see why (not condoning it, cheating is wrong) kate has been treating him pretty badly. however, that is no excuse to cheat on her and they really need to work on their relationship for their kids. they could send the kids to other family for awhile so they can work things out. i do not know what do you guys think?
I think Jon did try to sort things out. Kate treats him like his opinion doesn't matter though. I doubt she heard him out.

Latest posts

Back