Jonas Brothers

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jobe3an

Reaction score
I know that if you clicked on this you think the jonas brothers ROCK!!!!

Now add to this post and tell me who you think is more cute; Keven, Nick, or Joe.

My favorite is Keven :lol: :lol: :lol: but I do think that he should loose the curly hair! :) :D

Why do you have a topic and a poll?
Tg1

P.S. It's not spelled Keven. It's Kevin. With a I. :)
I guess it can be spelled anyway and I have two for them because I want to know who they like the most(poll) and why they like them (topic).

P.S. Kevin is still my very most favorite Jonas Brother!!! ;) :) :p :) :) :) :)

Last edited by a moderator:
oh.

Why is he your favorite? I think he's like the coolest! He's so good at the guitar! He seems so nice and sweet in real life.

oh.
Why is he your favorite? I think he's like the coolest! He's so good at the guitar! He seems so nice and sweet in real life.
I like people that don't get the spotlight much and that is why I like Kevin SSSSOOOO much. He is also really sweet, kind, funny, and just plain awesome! As for Joe I hate him. I'm just glad that I finally found someone who likes Kevin as much as I do! :huh:

They're ok. I think Joe's the cutest. :) My friend's obssessed with Nick Jonas. He's all she ever talks about. >.< It gets annoying sometimes cause Nick's not cute AT ALL in my opinion.
This may be off topic but Cole Sprouse is the cutest celeb EVER. :)
I agree that Nick is a total doof and that Cole Sprouse is really cute! Me and my froend got into a fight over Cole once and it was awesome!

jobe3an i'm guessing the only one you like is Kevin. You said that you hate Joe, and Nick is a doof. I love them all. :)

Joe is awesome but he falls over a lot.

He fell through a sheet of glass and tripped on a stage and had to get stitches.

Kevin dropped his parent's anniversary cake on the stage.

I saw it on Youtube.

It was funny. =D

Joe is awesome but he falls over a lot.He fell through a sheet of glass and tripped on a stage and had to get stitches.

Kevin dropped his parent's anniversary cake on the stage.

I saw it on Youtube.

It was funny. =D
Kevin dropped a cake on stage?! That stinks :p ... but at the same time... LOL!

BTW Joe isn't the only one. I just ran into a wall the other day! Although I don't literally fall alot. :D

Latest posts

Back