Jonas Brothers

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He's not the centre of attention. Fans find him cute, most of them preferring him over Joe or Kevin. He was going to be a soloist (err - is that a word? :S).
As Shatagama said, he's famous, so he's bound to get more attention over his diabetes. And like she said too, he does not whine about it - I mean, if you had diabetes, you would be a bit emotional, say, over it, wouldn't you? It does tend to limit you a bit -.- 

I'm not just sticking up for him because I'm a fan, I'm sticking up for him because it's not his fault he has diabetes, and gets more attention than others for it.

Personally, I love them, their music and beliefs. I think they are great guys :(   I used to think people were making a big fuss over nothing, but I grew to love them ;]

You don't have to be a crazy screaming fan to like them - it just takes acceptance :p

Best Wishes,

barky
i think nick being famous is helping people um how do i put this see anybody can get diabetes

Last edited by a moderator:
i hate the jonas brothers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i don't know why they're so popular!!! WHY??????

Nick doesn't rock...

HE RULES!!

Joe is funny!

And I TERRIBLY HATE it when ppl say Kevin is the rejected one!!

<3 you Nick....

My friends and I used to be very obssessed. But we soon woke up a little...they were one of those things that rock your world for a few months. Now I like their music, they seem nice enough, talented guys and yes, nick jonas is cute/hot/&c.

Honesty, I hate them =]

"95% of teens would cry if they saw the Jonas Brothers at the top of a skyscraper about to jump. Copy and paste this if you are in the 5% that would shout 'Jump'"

I like them. Alot. But I don't go running around screaming about how cute Joe is or something. I just enjoy their music.

See? I can be mature. xD

i h8 jonas brothers there songs r stupid and they showoff all da tim i mean they shud get a life!!!!!!!!!!!

"95% of teens would cry if they saw the Jonas Brothers at the top of a skyscraper about to jump. Copy and paste this if you are in the 5% that would shout 'Jump'"

Fo Sho ;D

I feel that if Walt came back, he'd kill himself again after seeing what became of his reign of magic has become.

Latest posts

Back