Jordboss: Series 2 Logs -

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jordboss

Reaction score
tamago10.png

Hello and welcome to my new Tamahotchi ID L log, I have been wanting to creat a log for a while now and have decided that this time, I am going to make this log work, I stopped logging in my other ones because I did not have much time and was busy with other projects, but now I am back and am ready to start loggin again.

I promiss that I will post at least 3 pictures everytime, except when my IPhone is broken, because it keeps playing up, however I am getting a IPhone 4s soon.

I will always try to make the log interesting and fun for all my readers, I will also always try my best to reply to all your emails, and feel free to pm me of you want me to start to log about different tamagotchi's.

14th August 2012

Makiko had had a baby with Mametchi from the date place. After having a awesome date with him, she gave birth to a wonderful bouncing baby (Momoiritchi). After playing and spending a Mother and Daughter moment, Momo decided to sleep. Makiko took advantage of the moment to depart leaving little Momo in my care.

I gave Momo really good care and it wasn't long until she evolved into Paletchi. Momo then decided to change her icons from the tree and houses to the apples. She also wanted to play a few games to try and get enough money to redecorate the house. We played several games and then decided to download a few items onto the ID L. She was so happy and thanked me for hours for getting new items for her. We visited the park and then she decided to go to sleep.

This morning we woke up at 7:00am. It was time to get up and head of to school. I didn't take her with me today but just before I left I saw that she had changed into Sabosabotchi, the same character that her Mother was. I hope I don't get a Makiko again. Although it was nice having her she isn't my favourite character and I want to collect all of the 2 hapy stamps. Variety is the spice of life after all. We didn't do much today because I did not get home till late. I did take a photo though.

img0113ww.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
15th August 2012

I had a late night last night because of updating Tamagotchi Village ready for it's big relaunch! It was about 4am by the time I actually got to bed and I had to be up at 7am for Momo. It was her big day and she was finally about to grow up and become a Adult. As my alarm went off, Momo woke up, pooped and then decided to go outside to check if her plant had grown, sadly it did grow but did not sprout anything that was useful so we went back inside.

After a few minuets, Momo was ready to grow up. She was praying that she would become a good care adult and would not be unhealthy, this time around I gave her very good care did not give her any care misses, So she evolved into Perotchi, I was so happy because she is one of my favourite characters that is featured on the ID L.

1338481312965.jpg

I would like to apologise for the current lack of images, my IPhone 3gs has broke so I lost most of the images that were saved onto my phone, I have got a IPhone 4s now so there should be some more pictures soon.

16th August 2012

Perotchi asked me today if it was okay if we went to the match maker because she was getting bored, I agreed that It was okay. SO after I finished my ham and cheese toasty and she finished her cake from the cafe, we set of into town to find the date place, I had a spaz moment and forgot which option was for the date place, so we had to go to several different places before I remembered what option to pick, Perotchi told me off because I thought I was right about where it was but it turns out I wasn't :L

When we got there she decided that she would like to get with Mametchi because it reminded her of her ancestor! They got married and then we returned home, Mametchi waited outside the house whilst Perotchi gave birth to a beautiful little baby boy, Nittobotchi. I have decided that from now on, I am going to call them by there full name, this should help you guy's know what I am on about.

Perotchi departed with her husband and then left me to look after Nittobotchi. As Nittobotchi woke up, he realised that his mother was no where to be found so he asked me what had happened. I explained using easy words so that he would understand, however he is stil la bit young. After a hour of needy and constant care, he evolved into Bokuhoshitchi. It was a quiet day after that. I tucked him into bed, read him a little story and watched him fall asleep.

Untill next time guys :)

18th August 2012

Bokuhoshitchi woke up bright and early at 7am sharp this morning, sometimes I wish they would wake up later, but when school starts again, I suppose it will be good because I will have to wake up at that time anyway. We decided to have a lok around the shops this morning, we bought a lovely dress until we realised that he was a boy and would not like to wear that, I suppose it was a waste of money, but hay ho, YOLO :)

At around 12pm, I heard the regular evolving sound, Gozarutchi stared back at me! I like him because he is really cool, plus we have also had lot's of memories together in the past! We didn't really do much because of me being busy with other things. :L Still no photo's until tomorrow because of my camera.

19th August 2012

We woke up this morning after not much sleep again because I was busy doing other things. I never seem to have time to sleep any more because I always have things that I need to be doing. Gozarutchi was able to mate today, and since I had already gotten the happy symbols, we decided that after some food and playing, we would set of into town and go to the date place. Gozarutchi was very exited, but I told him that he had to calm down! I also changed his icon backgrounds back to the house and tree's for a while. I guess I just wanted a change :)

img0286ut.jpg
img0287mt.jpg
img0291sy.jpg

It took me a while to realise that the house was still dirty because we had no cleaned it for ages :( ! I was just going to leave it until after, but Goza had a good idea and said that if he clean's it, I won't have to spend any money on him, when we go out to TamaTown.

img0292jy.jpg
img0293wp.jpg
img0294i.jpg

As we sat down and decided to order our meal, I ask Goza what type of girl he would like to mate with, he said that look's do no bother him, its what's on the inside that counts. I thought that was really cute. After our lovely cake that we both shared, we then set of down to the Donut park to see if anyone was down there. We quickly played a game with one of the pets because she said' that she has to leave.

(Part 2 coming in a bit)

continued

img0303pi.jpg
img0305ii.jpg
img0306gw.jpg
img0309tt.jpg

We then went to the date place and saw Memetchi and soon as walked in, I though he would have chosen her because she look's beautiful and they seemed to be a match made in heaven. So as they said there vow's, me and my little cousins watched them kiss and slowly return home with there little baby!

I was waiting for it to hatch, I though it was going to be a little girl, but it turned out to be a boy, I am going to try and go for Mametchi this time because it has been a long time since I got him, and I haven't even got him on this ID L yet.

That's all for now, just a quick note: I will be doing as many pictures as I can from now and posting at least every two days. I am also buying a new Tamagotchi for my yellow one to mate with. Also I am selling a Osutchi and Mesutchi pair if interested, good condition and comes with the packaging and tabs. Currently they are open for offers. Please check the T-Bay section for more information regarding these tama's.

Hello Guys, sorry for the current lack of post. I am going away for a while and won't be able to run my Tamagotchi for a few days, However as soon as I am back, I will start it up again.

Latest posts

Back