juiner guides.. im confuzed

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mimitchiz

Reaction score
what is this about the end of juiner guides?

Will I still get to be one?

I'm a juiner guide and im confuzed about this.

I should have know about this when mangorox first knew.

I am confuzed, and dissapointed.

My mouth opened on mangorox's board, JC clearly said mangorox could get a modirating job. I'm very sad. Please tell me more :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
what is this about the end of juiner guides?Will I still get to be one?

I'm a juiner guide and im confuzed about this.

I should have know about this when mangorox first knew.

I am confuzed, and dissapointed.

My mouth opened on mangorox's board, JC clearly said mangorox could get a modirating job. I'm very sad. Please tell me more :eek:
This is very simple..... You are not a Junior Guide, you were going to be one in the future someday. Best to keep these things private. Mangorox who has had that job since before you joined this site, and is my longest serving Junior Guide, deserves it. This has been arranged for some time, the Junior Guides have never been popular, and it is pointless steering a sinking ship.....

Last edited by a moderator:
This is very simple..... You are not a Junior Guide, you were going to be one in the future someday. Best to keep these things private. Mangorox who has had that job since before you joined this site, and is my longest serving Junior Guide, deserves it. This has been arranged for some time, the Junior Guides have never been popular, and it is pointless steering a sinking ship.....
you could try to be a little nicer about it, JC. I know it's your duty, but, you know.... a lot of people on tamatalk can take things the wrong way.

Yaeh! Jeremy thats rude! U can (like spring said) U CAN be a little nicer! Thats just plain rude!

True true true please be nice on TamaTalk. <_<

Well hes right. A lot of the other Junior guides have caused problems anyway trust me I would know <_< ;;; I dont think hes being rude hes just doing soemthing I do best being blunt! XD

Sorry, for any offense taken. I'm having an extremely bad day and have a blinding headache...... I'm going to see a doctor......

Sorry, for any offense taken. I'm having an extremely bad day and have a blinding headache...... I'm going to see a doctor......
Look, he is just doing his job. I think he said it nicely, and he was trying to explain the best he can. :wacko:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back