Jukutama - a new Tamagotchi?!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I not sure if it's an actual Tamagotchi. I don't think you care for a Tama. It looks alot like a Keikibo (I may have spelled that wrong :huh: ), but instead of managing your pet's Gotchi-Points, you manage it's education. I noticed whenever you see those two things, it usually says, "school" somewhere on the page. Also, the Jukutama has a face on it that looks alot like the school in TamaTown.

-Tamaguy#1 :(

Last edited by a moderator:
https://tamagotch.channel.or.jp/school/jukutama.html

22cm in height - that's enormous considering the normal ones are only 5,5cm in height! :)

It looks fun, like the whole bunch of tams. ;)
Wow, it looks good! In agreement with spiffy!

I saw it was 22CM! Oh my gosh, that is soooooooooooo tall!!!!!!!!! How could you hold a tama that big if you're a kid?! (Like me!)

Nice find, spiffy, thumbs up to you!!! :D

~Rey~ :)

There is a topic containing some information about the JukuTama here.

Hm... a giant Tamagotchi?! Scary :huh: *hides under bed* (joking)

Is it like the Dekatama? Sounds cool :huh: . Good find, spiffy!

Being so big, it could probably hold a bigger "hard drive". Bigger hard drive = more games/items/friends = more FUN!! :huh:

StarTama :huh:

What the--?! It looks cool!
BTW They offered telephone numbers on the webpage you gave. I tried the first one but it didnt work XD
You probaly forgot to type in the extra codes for the different countries..

Anyway, I think it must be a sort of 2nd edition Home Deka..

(It's not a home deka, it's a store deka.)

I don't have a TamaSchool yet, but from what I understand: In the TamaSchool, you are the teacher. The TamaSchool can lose or gain students, depending on how well you take care of them. There's more information about the TamaSchool in this streaming video from Bandai Japan: https://bandaitv.jp/streaming/tamaschoolpv001_400zuye23.asx

When you connect your TamaSchool to the JuKuTama, 10 more students (random selection) join your school.

The word "JuKu" refers to an after-hours school; a sort of night-class you would attend if your grades in regular school are poor.

The JuKuTama can connect to TamaSchool only. It can not connect to EnTama, UraTama, etc.

The JuKuTama is available, for you to connect to (in a manner similar to DekaTamas), in the shops at the addresses listed on the bottom of this page: https://tamagotch.channel.or.jp/school/jukutama.html

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, those look big. And why would they put telephone numbers anyway?

To kids like me: Ask your parents for permission BEFORE using any of the numbers, they show up on your telephone bill and I think my parents would just about kill me if I did that.

BTW They offered telephone numbers on the webpage you gave. I tried the first one but it didnt work XD
It didn't work because you tried calling a number in Japan. You'd have to place a collect call to call a different country.

And why would they put telephone numbers anyway?
Because most people that go on that site live in Japan, and those numbers are for information if you live in Japan. :D

What the--?! It looks cool!
The numbers is it?

03-3571-8008

It's domestic telepnone numbers of a famous toy shop Hakuhinkan.

I took the Jukutama video there.

You have to add intenational numbers.

Sorry I don't know it from your country to Japan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back