Juliet's dead life

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
It was a beautiful summer day in Ark meadow. Not a cloud in sight. Just then, a whole bunch of German tanks went by Juliet's neighborhood, shooting and destroying everything in their path. Romeo, Juliet's shih tzu, went outside and started to growl at them. "Romeo! No! They'll kill you!" shouted Juliet at her dog, running out to get him. The tanks stopped, and 34 soldiers came out of them. "What's going on! I want to know if you're going to be doing this like this to my street!" she shouted, crying like 12 year old girls would do in this situation. "This, young lady, is the beginning of World War three. What is your name, and how old are you?" said one of them, with his heavy German accent. "What is it to you! I'm Juliet and I'm 12 years old! Now leave me, my dog, my friends, my family, and everyone in this town ALONE!" She said, tears streaming down her face, trying to be brave. The soldiers huddled and discussed something in German, and finally one said, "Juliet, and your dog, come with us, and pick out two of your friends. You have 10 minutes before we blow up the town, with you and everyone in it." Juliet ran next door, and got Hillary, and her dog Chevy, and then ran across the street to get Madison, and her dog Minx. "There! Are you happy!?" she screamed at the soldiers. "Very. Now, come with us, or you all die," said one, picking them up, and throwing them in one of the tanks. "I'm scared, Hil, and Jule. What's going to happen to Mom and Dad, and Ben and Mark?" Madison asked them. "I don't know, but I think these soldiers are holding us captive," Hilary said. They all broke into heavy tears, holding their dogs tight.

Latest posts

Back