jump- how?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll explain how to play the Jump game for you ^_^

How to play the Jump Game:

When your Tamagotchi comes in sight of the screen, you will see 3 white circles at the top.

When one of the lights light up (in black) you have to press the middle button (Button B ) at the same time it lights up. (you will have to do this 3 times, because there are 3 lights).

To make it easier, just repeatedley press the middle button. ^_^

~Tama-Shiba~

I'll explain how to play the Jump game for you ^_^
How to play the Jump Game:

When your Tamagotchi comes in sight of the screen, you will see 3 white circles at the top.

When one of the lights light up (in black) you have to press the middle button (Button B ) at the same time it lights up. (you will have to do this 3 times, because there are 3 lights).

To make it easier, just repeatedley press the middle button. ^_^

~Tama-Shiba~
srry, its not. but thats ok. everyone makes mistakes sometimes :D

HOW TO PLAY JUMP(THE WAY I WIN):

Ok, first, press all the buttons. when 1 light turns on, let go of the button that is under the 1 that turned on. keep doing that untill ur tama jumps. B)

Oh, really? I just forgot to say the thing about when the Tamagotchi jumps. ^_^

You don't have to press all the buttons, though!

~Tama-Shiba~

Oh, really? I just forgot to say the thing about when the Tamagotchi jumps. ^_^ You don't have to press all the buttons, though!

~Tama-Shiba~
ya, the way my mom does it the way i first did it.

this is how i play:

wait till a circle darkens, press the button under it. keep doing that till ur tama jumps. then keep pressing the middel button. member:the farthe ur tama jumps, the more points u get! ^_^ :D B)

i press any old random button and see if the light above it lights up. if it does, that's good! and if you get all the buttons that way, you can get 100 points!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back